• Status
    Not open for further replies.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    the hickory pit is decent, i miss when the barbecue shack used to be good a few years ago, i dunno what happened but we stopped going there for lunch like a year ago, there is still the barbecue barn on diamond but i havent been there in a long time, portions used to be small, shylers is good

Hickory pit is on the corner of Morgan and Main St. across from Bosse Field, just in case you wanted to know. It might be a decent place to get something to eat the night before thePW Shoot.

Rat, that place on diamond. I've been there 2 times. The first time I wasn't impressed at all and decided to give them a second chance and again it sucked. You're right though. They had small portions and to me the meat had no real flavor.

I've also eaten BBQ at the place out on the west side on Broadway. They have some good food there too.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    never been there, but ill try (almost) anything at least once :)

there's a place out on the Lloyd expressway before you get to USI. I can't remember the name, but they have BBQ and it sucks as well. I don't know what the use to soak/mernate the ribs, but it is not good. Expensive too

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Oh!!! the Hickory pit is sounding real good!!! do they deliver!! like 450 miles north? :D

No delivery, not even locally. But, when you come down, we can take you there and let you check it out. Everyone I have ever turned on to The Hickory Pit Stop has always told me that they enjoyed it very much

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    where's everyone go.....
    url

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom