• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    So just got home from happy hour and I haven't had supper, so I ate the rest of the Pringles and now finishing off the Cheetos. Now debating on if I should go to the box of Grippos.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    dang it. I guess I was thinking about something else...maybe it was something to do with strippers, yea that's it, did you get those photos? :D

No I didn't you must send them again!!! I am still waiting!!! sstill here!!!!!!!! were are they!!!!!!!!!!! send!!!!!!!!!!!!!! them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    No I didn't you must send them again!!! I am still waiting!!! sstill here!!!!!!!! were are they!!!!!!!!!!! send!!!!!!!!!!!!!! them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I see how it is, now you want to talk about some photos.

LOL,

I'm glad the photos did the trick. I wasn't sure what it was you need to see so I tried to get a little of everything.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I'm going to get to set up a home theater projector in the basement of our new house. I used to have a home theater setup in the basement of my last home that I owned in Colorado, but I had to give it up when we moved into our current house that does not have a basement.

This means that I'll get 120 inches of 1080p awesomeness!!!! And, spectacular PS3 as well! :woot:

What kind of flamethrower you plan on buying? That was my only regret when I bought mine, it chimes in at 1100 lumens and I need a lot of darkness, wish I could have afforded a 1500+, but three years ago when I got my Optoma HD6800 for 1400.00 a 1500+ was running well into the 3.5k to 4k range on a 1080p.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Trencher
    Top Bottom