• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    How about ribs so tender they fall off the bone? :D They've been soaking in BBQ sauce all last night and slow cooked all day today since 0530. Just took them out and let them soak in even MORE BBQ sauce and they're sooooo sweet and soooooo tender.... MMMM MMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! :D

I loves me some ribs! but dammit man! BBQ sauce? you killed em! you aint suppose to put sauce on ribs!!!!! maybe a little vinegar:dunno: smoke them bad boys...bare azz naked! then half way through add a little spice and rub a LITTLE bit of apple cider vinegar on em and let em dry! then make ya some dip with a bit of honey,vinegar and 6 pepper seasoning.:popcorn:

but then again...its hard to find anyone in this state that doesnt use sauce when they cook meat.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I was welding with shoes and no socks last night.
    A glowing pain ball rolled into my shoe and left me a present.:n00b:

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I was welding with shoes and no socks last night.
    A glowing pain ball rolled into my shoe and left me a present.:n00b:
    Ya, I'm the idiot that wears flip flops in the garage...worked out real good for me once when a ratchet fell from the radiator support of my truck on to my pinky toe... and broke it:):

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    do tell..

I was at my old job welding a lower control arm for a customers car on a small motorized rotisserie...my auto darkening mask started actin funny..I couldnt stop welding as all welds had to be seemless..well I couldnt see my weld very good so I used my gloved hand to guide the nozzle..I moved my hand and felt a jolt..then it wouldnt stop..almost like I was grabbing an electric fence,so I stopped welding and raised my mask and noticed the wire and gone through my glove and then through the meaty part of my hand between my thumb and pointer finger.
    apparently I moved my hand into the path of the wire and it was so hot that it just pushed rite on through and when it made contact with the metal it shocked me. funny thing is it never really hurt until the next day.

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I was at my old job welding a lower control arm for a customers car on a small motorized rotisserie...my auto darkening mask started actin funny..I couldnt stop welding as all welds had to be seemless..well I couldnt see my weld very good so I used my gloved hand to guide the nozzle..I moved my hand and felt a jolt..then it wouldnt stop..almost like I was grabbing an electric fence,so I stopped welding and raised my mask and noticed the wire and gone through my glove and then through the meaty part of my hand between my thumb and pointer finger.
    apparently I moved my hand into the path of the wire and it was so hot that it just pushed rite on through and when it made contact with the metal it shocked me. funny thing is it never really hurt until the next day.
    Dang it man...Do you at least have a cool scar from it?

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I almost got killed by a woman driver today while cycling to work. I guess I knew I had to have a close call eventually, though. Only been riding for like three weeks, though. A guy on a motorcycle saw it and hollared at me, "somebody's watching out for you today!"

Now, I'm not trying to be sexist here. All I'm gonna say is, in all my many many years of driving, all the closest calls have been when women were behind the wheel. Thats a fact. Nothing based on facts can be called racism, sexism, or profiling. Not on INGO. We're smarter than libtards.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    nah apparently to some retard me asking a legitimate question about a coat someone just bought is spam.... But oh well... I still got the answer I was looking for before he deleted it..... I just find it kinda funny that someone wants to protect the 2nd ammendment while trampling on the 1st... I get the spam involved with that noob posting
    444, 555,666

But I get deleted becasue I ask a question.... thats funny

Do you guys remember this.

I was just going back and looking around.

I'm glad you guys didn't cut off my nvts when I started PWing. You guys are awesome, thanks for letting me join the PW union.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom