Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Hey jclark... missed you on INGO last night.

I've got two baseball games with my son this afternoon.

I wonder how many of my kids are going to pass out from the heat?

Hey Bigum!! I don't envy you out in the heat today!!! for two games!!! they should be dropping like flys in the second game!! Be careful out there, kids with heat stroke will turn on ya in a heart beat!! :D

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Hey Bigum!! I don't envy you out in the heat today!!! for two games!!! they should be dropping like flys in the second game!! Be careful out there, kids with heat stroke will turn on ya in a heart beat!! :D
    No kidding. It's already 90 degrees with a 97 degree heat index.

I just got done doing a 3.5 mile walk... I was trying for 5 but got overheated.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    BTW.... this thread is awesome.

Seriously. We've created our own little family here in the PW thread! (I know, it's the status update thread, but you know what I mean).

Splix

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Yes it has!! and Big thank you and reps to Pami!! Every one is welcome to join in here, and we love hearing from new members, but just don't post #29 #30 #31 in your posts and tell the world that you joined for the classifieds!! INGO, has some great people here it's more like a family!! and he just showed up to date our sister!! :D

Please find one post where I said that. All I said was I was trying to get past the 50 post mark so that I could join in the classifieds. Not one post, anywhere, did I ever say "I'm only here for the classifieds".
    Please dont start a flame war with me...

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Please find one post where I said that. All I said was I was trying to get past the 50 post mark so that I could join in the classifieds. Not one post, anywhere, did I ever say "I'm only here for the classifieds".
    Seriously, you are more than welcome in this thread.

But I wouldn't be accusing HandK of starting a flame war with you. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

The classifieds thing is a touchy issue here. Just participate and offer your thoughts, questions, answers, etc in some other threads here on INGO and you'll be way past 50 before you know it.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

The post in question was along the order of I can't wait to join the buy, sell, and trade part of INGO, and 50 posts takes too long!! But it was one of the posts you lost!!! You need to go away and and just leave it alone!! We have all seen many like you and it never turns out good, I wish you the best of luck on INGO, and hope you stick around and find that there is allot more here than the classifieds.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    The post in question was along the order of I can't wait to join the buy, sell, and trade part of INGO, and 50 posts takes too long!! But it was one of the posts you lost!!! You need to go away and and just leave it alone!! We have all seen many like you and it never turns out good, I wish you the best of luck on INGO, and hope you stick around and find that there is allot more here than the classifieds.

:+1:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Seriously, you are more than welcome in this thread.

But I wouldn't be accusing HandK of starting a flame war with you. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

The classifieds thing is a touchy issue here. Just participate and offer your thoughts, questions, answers, etc in some other threads here on INGO and you'll be way past 50 before you know it.

:+1: But well you know you broke the rep thingy!!!:D

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I need to apologize to the NooB for calling him out. He is free to post one liners anywhere on INGO he wants to. I'm sorry Splix, I should have recognized your right to do as you please. Please for give me.

Post away.

OH, and "pickles" that makes me laugh out loud - giggity

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom