• Status
    Not open for further replies.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I just finished watching some sweet "Special Ops Mission" on the Military Channel.

The Guy "Whiskey Whiskey" basically walk the viewer through a scenario where he infiltrates an enemy compound for one reason or another. Pretty intense, if you ask me.

It's been the only new stuff only M/C in about three weeks now.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    My skin is crispy and my belly is FULL.

I was planning on doing a seafood boil today, but earlier today my Dad called me up and said "get over here as soon as you can." I thought maybe something was wrong so I rushed Kara and Xander to the car, I pull up and he's got about a C note worth of fresh lobsters just staring at me, begging to be boiled and grilled, so I obliged.:D

I can't even say when the last time I had a grilled lobster was(maybe never?), but that thing was AWESOME. Juicy as heck with a nice smoky flavor.:rockwoot:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I've never had lobster before. I need to try some. Maybe I can hit Red Lobster next weekend :dunno:

Get the Ultimate Shrimp Feast. All kinds of awesome shrimp with a lobster tail.

It's about the same price as a full lobster, but instead of a couple extra lobster claws, it's a huge plate of various types of shrimp(by various, I mean cooked differently).

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Get the Ultimate Shrimp Feast. All kinds of awesome shrimp with a lobster tail.

It's about the same price as a full lobster, but instead of a couple extra lobster claws, it's a huge plate of various types of shrimp(by various, I mean cooked differently).

Hopefuly it's not too expensive. But since you suggested it, I'll try it anyway! :rockwoot:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    My Dog is so "Dog tired" he looks dead. Since I thought something was wrong, I wasn't even going to take him with me to my parents, but as I'm rounding everyone up, I ask Kara where Leo is, we look around for him, I go downstairs and he's waking his tail by the front door with his leash in his mouth.:):

He must have just over heard us talking about going over there.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I wish Barney was that tired. Wife and I went on a 10 mile bike ride. I'm exhausted. Had no idea there were that many hills. He's bugging the hell outta me.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Mrs. G, now that right, there that has to happened to your boy officially falls into the BUTTHURT Facehurt category! :+1:to the little trooper.

liamstung.jpg

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Guys want to see what a F-18 looks like on the verge of popping the sound barrier, here it is! Me and mk2ja got to witness this bad boy right up and personal, took this pic right as he was going past us. Man was this a sight.

mkj2a no longer wants to fly a Harrier when he gets into the Marines, he wants to play with the big toys!

Plan on uploading about 200 pics, but it looks like it's going to take a while and might be ready for viewing tomorrow.

IMG_8814.jpg

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Evening good folks.

Just got back from a long day of baseball.

We finished in second place this year. Not bad considering I was coaching the Bad News Bears!

I sweat more than I thought was humanly possible. I drank about 3 gallons of water and still haven't peed.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Evening good folks.

Just got back from a long day of baseball.

We finished in second place this year. Not bad considering I was coaching the Bad News Bears!

I sweat more than I thought was humanly possible. I drank about 3 gallons of water and still haven't peed.

Come to think of it, I've been outside all day too and I don't believe I've had to relieve myself either.

3 gallons is a lot...2 1/2 gallons would have sufficed for me.:D

BTW, you owe me a rep. Time to pay the piper!:):

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Come to think of it, I've been outside all day too and I don't believe I've had to relieve myself either.

3 gallons is a lot...2 1/2 gallons would have sufficed for me.:D

BTW, you owe me a rep. Time to pay the piper!:):

Actually, I think it's your turn...;)

I'll hit ya just as soon as the repper will let me.:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom