• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    My wife says when I get mad and yell at someone I sound just like an old southern angry black woman:dunno:
    that sucks....I was going for old angry Jewish lady:n00b:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    That's sad. My dog loves that light.

I bet, and it's probably a good way to run some energy out on rainy days.

I'm just afraid, because my puppy is so persistent and driven, that if I used it too much, it could result in him turning out like that lab...If I hide something from him, just about everytime I do, he annoys me to the point I give it back before he loses interest.

I've got a fairly long hallway running through the middle of my house that I usually just play fetch with him there. It takes about 20 times as long as outside, but it's better than nothing. Tug-o-war is also good, but I have to play on tile so not only do I have a huge advantage, but he doesn't tear up my carpet.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I bet, and it's probably a good way to run some energy out on rainy days.

I'm just afraid, because my puppy is so persistent and driven, that if I used it too much, it could result in him turning out like that lab...If I hide something from him, just about everytime I do, he annoys me to the point I give it back before he loses interest.

I've got a fairly long hallway running through the middle of my house that I usually just play fetch with him there. It takes about 20 times as long as outside, but it's better than nothing. Tug-o-war is also good, but I have to play on tile so not only do I have a huge advantage, but he doesn't tear up my carpet.

I have carpet, and I hate cleaning up after him on muddy days. At least I HOPE that's mud I'm cleaning up. I'd like to get a hardwood floor. I enjoy playing tug-o-war with my dog. Normally I play fetch with him with his black kong toy. That's like the best toy ever. I bought one of those heavy rubber tires from the pet store, he loves that thing a lot too.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I missed crawfish season again this year :xmad:, a big ol mess of crawfish, sweet corn, sausage, potatos and some cold beers.

that's living boy, I tell you what

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom