• Status
    Not open for further replies.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    It was already sprinkling when I walked outside, so I forfeited the walk and went straight to long toss/fetch in the field next to my house.

It was only 20 minutes worth of sprinting, but he'll be about a zillion times less annoying tonight.

That's good. A tired dog is a good dog! Currently, mine is running around the house, for no reason whatsoever. He was just laying around, next thing I know, he's up like a rocket and running around.

You ever have your dog chase a laser light? It's hilarious, and wears them out real quick.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    A friend's daughter is knocked up. Government insurance for the baby. Which means I get to pay for her baby.

Why is that okay?

I paid for all three of my kids... not one dime from any other person.

Why should I be able to have kids that other people pay for?

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    A friend's daughter is knocked up. Government insurance for the baby. Which means I get to pay for her baby.

Why is that okay?

I paid for all three of my kids... not one dime from any other person.

Why should I be able to have kids that other people pay for?

This is just more reasons why all politicians suck ass.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Sorry to hear that -Bigum-.

I was kind of thinking the same thing, again, while at the store getting the tomato juice. Some woman, looked to be in her mid to late 50s, had 6 4 packs of pudding cups, 4 4 packs of soda, two bags of chips and one or two bags of pretzels. She whipped out the food stamp ebt card and slid it through the reader.

Then, as she walked out, her boyfriend/husband/baby daddy walked up and started cussing her "I f-en told you to get some vanilla pudding" (LOUD) it was all chocolate

I hate this neighborhood.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Maybe I shouldn't be so bitter.

Sorry.

Don't be sorry. It's a rotten deal. There's a young couple with 2 kids that rents the house across the street of where I work. They have food stamps. Government aid, all that. None of them work. They are healthy. All day long, they buy pop and stuff. And the guy plays baseball with his kids at the park every day while I'm at lunch. Stuff like that makes me mad. You should only be on Government aid like that if you absolutely need it. Theres a bunch of places in the next town that are hiring too.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    WHAT!?!?! My wife is pregnant..can I get her free gubbament health care?
    health insurance is expensive! insurance is my biggest monthly expense and Im not even insured..I can't afford it. my work doesnt offer a very good family plan so I have to pay for private insurance for my wife and daughter, though the owner of the company I work for is currently putting an affordable family plan in the works. I have life insurance and afflack in case I get hurt it will pay my bills and what not{other than medical} if I have to go to the doc I pay cash.
    boss man said we should have our bids in within a month for health insurance.:dunno:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    That's good. A tired dog is a good dog! Currently, mine is running around the house, for no reason whatsoever. He was just laying around, next thing I know, he's up like a rocket and running around.

You ever have your dog chase a laser light? It's hilarious, and wears them out real quick.

Actually, no.

I know I'm being paranoid, but I saw first hand, a black lab that was teased with a laser light one too many times...All he does now is look for that light when he's not given attention and they haven't teased him with it in YEARS.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Don't be sorry. It's a rotten deal. There's a young couple with 2 kids that rents the house across the street of where I work. They have food stamps. Government aid, all that. None of them work. They are healthy. All day long, they buy pop and stuff. And the guy plays baseball with his kids at the park every day while I'm at lunch. Stuff like that makes me mad. You should only be on Government aid like that if you absolutely need it. Theres a bunch of places in the next town that are hiring too.

Im all for helping the ones who really need it..but the system we have now dern near anyone can get gubbament assistance. all it does is promote laziness.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom