• Status
    Not open for further replies.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Congrats, I basically for the first 6 months on here just lurked, then from Jan to March I was getting involved to the point that I felt it was necessary to support the cause. Fenway has put on a great venue here for use, al we have to do is keep ourselves in check and don't let people who have smoking 357's bait us.

yes its a very nice site and a lot of great people i have met. i felt guilty by not paying my supporter fees by now, so i did it. so i guess that shows how good of a site/community it is, where people actualy feel obligated to financialy support it. INGO is the best thing since sliced bread as far as im concearned.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    -IBM- bringing chilli...now we just need -tyler34- to bring down his baked beans. let me tell you guys something, if you have never tasted them, then you a missing one of life's little pleasures, they are the best baked beans I have ever had...i mean ever.

-ranger- you and -tyler34- need to make the trip and help him with the beans

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    -IBM- bringing chilli...now we just need -tyler34- to bring down his baked beans. let me tell you guys something, if you have never tasted them, then you a missing one of life's little pleasures, they are the best baked beans I have ever had...i mean ever.

-ranger- you and -tyler34- need to make the trip and help him with the beans

sorry i havent been following this. where is everyone going? if i help tyler34 with the beans it will be to eat them, YUM YUM!!! they are the best!!

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    dang it man, im still on call for work so i dont think i can go. sounds awesome though. if i leave and come back before then ill PM you Eville.

OK.

It would be nice to have you and some of the other northern guys come down.

If you can make it, just post in the OP and I will add your name to the running list

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    WOW! How did you teach him the leash thing? That's awesome! I have an invisible fence around my house. So when he's driving me nuts I send him outside by himself to run it out. A lot of the time, Barney Fife will walk to the door, then over to me and lay his head on my chest, wanting to go outside.

It was pretty easy actually...

Everytime he'd whine to go outside, I'd tell him to "go get your leash" and then walk over to his leash, put in on his snout or in his mouth, tell him "GOOD BOY," take him outside, rinse and repeat; until he'd just go get it himself.

I just make sure his leash is dangled(not hooked) over something he can easily reach.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Oh man, all this talk of baked beans and chili... I'm getting hungry again even though I just got back from Cheeseburger in Paradise!

Obviously I'm going to have to remember to bring some cash to the PW meetup to donate to the folks who bring food and host us all.

My wife uses the fire alarm!! when it goes off it needs ten more minuets!! :D

Nobody else caught this? Or many nobody else thought it was funny. :dunno:
    How many minuets, HK?! Does she make you dance them all with you?

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    It was pretty easy actually...

Everytime he'd whine to go outside, I'd tell him to "go get your leash" and then walk over to his leash, put in on his snout or in his mouth, tell him "GOOD BOY," take him outside, rinse and repeat; until he'd just go get it himself.

I just make sure his leash is dangled(not hooked) over something he can easily reach.
    I like that! We have our little heeler ringing a bell by the door to tell us she needs to go out.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    What are cowboy beans?

I like that! We have our little heeler ringing a bell by the door to tell us she needs to go out.

I heard that's a good and fairly easy method to teach, but when my pup was still in his training phase, I'd block off the room we were all in with baby gates and he just naturally whined at the gate nearest to a(n outside) door, so I just went with that. Now that he's fully trained, I thought it'd be funny and neat to teach him that...Growing up, I had a neighbor that had a dog that would walk herself on a leash and it always cracked me up, so that's what I'm aiming for by teaching him this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom