• Status
    Not open for further replies.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I'm getting new glasses :woot: no maybe when I take aim...I will be able to actually see the target and not just hope my alignment is right :dunno:

my dog gone rep meter keeps telling me to spread it around..WTH. I don't want to spread it around. If I did that, then the PWs would think I'm cheating on them.

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    Hey, ive been thinkin :popcorn:

arnent I really close to getting 1 of those badge thingys :dunno:

I mean, what gives ? Ive been pretty good latley, actually going out & attempting to make peace, NO ????
    What say we make it, Give Samot some rep day, HEH :dunno: :ingo: :yesway:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Man, we had a pretty good day today. Got a slip-n-slide for the kids. :): It's kinda funny to watch. Until they rip it somehow that is. :):

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I hate when its the end of the work day and everyone is leaving...except me. this is the longestday ever! 4 more hours....I caaaann ddoooooooo iiitttttt.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Had a kid dart out in front of my car for the first time today. My tires screeched when I stopped, but at least I stopped. When he was safely out of the way, with his (presumably) mother yelling at him from the front porch, I proceeded on past, and he hollared, "Sorry!" Psh, Boy, you woulda been a whole heck of a lot more sorry if you weren't so lucky!

Dang kids... I guess as a non-parent it's easy for me to blame the parents for not teaching the kids to stay the ef out of the street better. But all I know is that I've never seen my niece and nephew nor the kids in my parents' neighborhood run out into the street like that. Just glad I was going slow since I was trying a new route home from work.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom