• Status
    Not open for further replies.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    -RH-, did you see that I went and shot the 10/22 today.

I had three FTE, I think it was the ammo. I had a few left overs and mixed them in with my new stuff. After the old stuff(can't remember who made it) was goen everything went fien.

I like that little gun, can't wait to trick it out.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    -RH-, did you see that I went and shot the 10/22 today.

I had three FTE, I think it was the ammo. I had a few left overs and mixed them in with my new stuff. After the old stuff(can't remember who made it) was goen everything went fien.

I like that little gun, can't wait to trick it out.

the 10/22 can be mighty picky when it comes to ammo. mine absolutely HATES remington ammo,while Jclarks 10/22 does just fine with it:dunno:. both of mine shoot CCI blazers and federal bulk the best...it even likes that stinky aguila ammo. you can find the blazers at rural king for $1.99 a box:yesway: or by the brick at red ghost{when in stock} for $25.
    hopefully my wife will get to feelin better soon{lack of energy lately} and you can come over and Ill help ya with your rifle...or I can come over to your place,doesnt matter to me.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Just got done giving my hedgehog a bath..he was gettin stinky. I need to clip his claws but Im almost afraid to since his paws are so dang small..afraid Ill slip and cut his arm off:dunno:

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I just tore down the 10/22 to clean it...OMG it looks there is 5 years worth of shooting inside. Maybe that was the cause of the FTE. I scrapped one piece off that looked like and was the size of a pinky toe toe nail. :wow:

So, I'm cleaning the heckout of it and maybe the next time it wont have any problems at all.

It would probably be better for me to come to your house -RH- since you have all the tools and stuff we would need. I don't have anything (I think) to use to re-shape the stock or any of the other stuff you were talking about.

I'm not in any hurry, so when ever you can, just let me know.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Mornin' folks. It appears that everyone's "favorite" member took a hit from the banhammer today.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/94960-ibtb.html

:rockwoot: VU! PDBLUE! VU! PDBLUE! WOOT! Thanks go out to all the mods for their hand in the bannination of the scum sucker. :ingo:

HOLY :poop:!!!

A kid on my brother's football team(Caste High School) stole a car, wrecked it, went to Sonic and severely beat up a kid last night. He's in jail now.

That stuff just doesn't happen in the Burgh.

Wow. Man. That's just messed up. Interesting, but messed up.

Let us know if there's a news article on it! :)

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    WOO HOO, doc has cleared me to start lifting a whole 10 pounds on the right arm.
    He also said that I could start shooting again only as long as there is no pain.
    Look out paper targets here I come!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Wow. Man. That's just messed up. Interesting, but messed up.

Let us know if there's a news article on it! :)

Definitely messed up...Kara kind of rolled her eyes at me and said "this isn't Mayberry" when I told her that kind of :poop: doesn't happen in Newburgh, but I think she missed my point...I was just saying that, I don't believe there is one single documented case(at Castle) of a kid playing football for 9-10 years, only to throw his Senior year away by doing anything remotely close to this severe.

The dirt bags get weeded out at an early age, so obviously drugs and stealing are going to be way more important than staying on a team.

So did I!! I think he got allot of rep today!!:rockwoot:

A lot of well deserved rep. INGO is now a better place.

WOO HOO, doc has cleared me to start lifting a whole 10 pounds on the right arm.
    He also said that I could start shooting again only as long as there is no pain.
    Look out paper targets here I come!

Awesome!!!:rockwoot:

I'd still stick to the .22s for awhile though...You may want to keep the Mosins pinned up for awhile.:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom