• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    My Dad had one of those back in the day!! I can remember standing on the back floor board with my arms over the front seat as he drove down the road!!! seat belts!! what are seat belts!! :D

Kara's Dad(he died before I had the pleasure of meeting him) told her a story about how his Mom was driving down the road with 3 rambunctious kids in the car and one baby. She kept telling them to calm down the entire trip, when all of a sudden, they got louder. She's telling them to BE QUIET and not listening to anything they had to say until one of them forced their hand over her mouth and told her baby Shermon(who was riding in that little space behind the back seats under the rear window) had fallen out of the car when she took a sharp turn.:laugh:

She turned around, drove back about 200 yards and retrieved him from the grass on the side of the road. He wasn't crying and didn't have a scratch on him.:dunno:

PFFFFFT to all these seatbelt laws.:rofl:

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    Crazy stuff. I would love to own a full auto AR some day.......but I know that I will be spending some cheddar.
    Samot, what would be better, a full trigger, or a entire rifle?
    IMO, & in my situation the ONLY way to go would be a registered FA pack, registered in 9mm, .223, & .308, so i can move it between my MP5s, 53s, & 51s & any other HK 9x series firearm i happen to aquire.
    The trigger pack can be moved, Registered Reciever is just one gun. I am noy really a collector, i want to be a shooter !!!!!!!!:D

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I think you've used that smiley more times in this thread than everyone else on the board has in the entire forum.

I'm actually not sure if I've ever even seen anyone but you use it.

:crying:

It's easy to type and there seems to be a lot of it going on.

I guess I will find a new one to type, how about this one :woot:

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    I'm still sick. Seem to be about the same as yesterday. I called into work for tonight.
    I HATE BEING SICK!
    Especially this kind of "just don't feel good, but not REAL sick" kind of sick. I'd rather be SICK for a day or two and get it over with, not this 7-10 days of just feeling bad. I can hardly talk now, and since my working in the ER requires me ask lots of questions, there is no way I could do it today.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom