• Status
    Not open for further replies.

rhart

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2009
    Avon
    Just got back from Saigon Restaurant near 32 nd and Lafayette rd. If you havent tried it, I highly recommend it.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    The dirt bags get weeded out at an early age, so obviously drugs and stealing are going to be way more important than staying on a team.

Man if only that were true. Well, as of late, I guess it is. I've seen more and more of this kind of crap. I really wish I knew WTF is up with this crap. I mean, before our generation, our parents didn't act like we did at 17-18. Now, these kids at 17-18 are being MUCH more bold and think that consequences won't get them. It's just really messed up.

It's gotta be the parents. Gotta be.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I agree! It's gotta be the parents. They don't spank their kids anymore! It's all about "time-outs". Give me a break. My dad would take time out to spank me.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Man if only that were true. Well, as of late, I guess it is. I've seen more and more of this kind of crap. I really wish I knew WTF is up with this crap. I mean, before our generation, our parents didn't act like we did at 17-18. Now, these kids at 17-18 are being MUCH more bold and think that consequences won't get them. It's just really messed up.

It's gotta be the parents. Gotta be.

I definitely agree it's getting worse everyday, but grand theft auto is just nonexistent around here.

When I was that age, I was no angel, but I can't even fathom doing something that stupid.

While I played football, the only time I'd even drink was in a controlled environment that I knew would not get busted, because I wasn't going to risk getting kicked off the team or even missing any games for that matter.

I don't condone underage drinking, but everyone knows it happens and I'd be a liar if I said I wasn't apart of it.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    There's a couple of white trash punks that are bangin' the white trash girl up the street with three kids, one white and two not, from me.

Each time I leave the house they're out in or near the street and conviently don't see me driving in their direction. Today frank sinatra jr IV was talking to someone in a parked car and as I approached he decided he was done talking and turned to walk back across the street right in front of me. He started saying something, really cussing me, I put in park and hoped out to see if he wanted to repeat what he was saying. He said "Awe bro, I thought you was someone else" I told him, from about 10 feet away, that I aint who he thought I was and he needs to make sure he doesn't get confused again. He said "yes sir, sorry about that"

BTW, I was on my way to the VA clinic and wasn't carrying, so there was no gun involved.

I called him frank sintra jr IV becasue he was wearing one of those hip daddy fedoras on the friggin side of his head. White trash button down shirt with the sleeves cut off and a wife beater under that, jeans down around his arse and untied tennis shoes. there just aint enough beatin's to go around

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I definitely agree it's getting worse everyday, but grand theft auto is just nonexistent around here.

When I was that age, I was no angel, but I can't even fathom doing something that stupid.

While I played football, the only time I'd even drink was in a controlled environment that I knew would not get busted, because I wasn't going to risk getting kicked off the team or even missing any games for that matter.

I don't condone underage drinking, but everyone knows it happens and I'd be a liar if I said I wasn't apart of it.

Report immediately to your local PD and tell them to issue you a MIP ticket!! :D

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Sound like my neighborhood! lol.

I just had a group of 10 kids in the park RIGHT NEXT to me set off a buttload of HUGE fireworks. It's 930 at night and it's WEDNESDAY. My daughter was freaking, my dogs were freaking. These fireworks were hitting my roof. I just got done going out there and heard them say they were out, so I didn't bother saying anything. I DID in fact pick up about 10 in my yard and garden. Looked on the roof and it's not on fire...but not sure how many are up there. THESE are the times I wish I was in the middle of NO WHERE.

I hate this town.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    There's a couple of white trash punks that are bangin' the white trash girl up the street with three kids, one white and two not, from me.

Each time I leave the house they're out in or near the street and conviently don't see me driving in their direction. Today frank sinatra jr IV was talking to someone in a parked car and as I approached he decided he was done talking and turned to walk back across the street right in front of me. He started saying something, really cussing me, I put in park and hoped out to see if he wanted to repeat what he was saying. He said "Awe bro, I thought you was someone else" I told him, from about 10 feet away, that I aint who he thought I was and he needs to make sure he doesn't get confused again. He said "yes sir, sorry about that"

BTW, I was on my way to the VA clinic and wasn't carrying, so there was no gun involved.

I called him frank sintra jr IV becasue he was wearing one of those hip daddy fedoras on the friggin side of his head. White trash button down shirt with the sleeves cut off and a wife beater under that, jeans down around his arse and untied tennis shoes. there just aint enough beatin's to go around

What part of town do you live?

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana

I just had a group of 10 kids in the park RIGHT NEXT to me set off a buttload of HUGE fireworks. It's 930 at night and it's WEDNESDAY. My daughter was freaking, my dogs were freaking. These fireworks were hitting my roof. I just got done going out there and heard them say they were out, so I didn't bother saying anything. I DID in fact pick up about 10 in my yard and garden. Looked on the roof and it's not on fire...but not sure how many are up there. THESE are the times I wish I was in the middle of NO WHERE.

I hate this town.

That's why we are moving out where everyone has at least an acre.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Rach and Doug, sounds like fun.
    Throw in drug dealers, some drug whores, and a random gunshot and you have my old neighborhood.
    Good times....:rolleyes:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Report immediately to your local PD and tell them to issue you a MIP ticket!! :D

I even smoked a few(albeit, not many since I played sports) cigarettes...Should I turn myself in for that too?:):

I hate this town.

Dude, it's not even 9:00 yet. You guys need to slow down up there.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I moved from a quite neiborhood on the east side last year to this crap hole. Now I live three blocks north of the Lloyd and dead center between gavin and govenor.

there is a family of three that ride their power chairs up and down the street all day passing beers back and forth and searching the beds of pick ups for aluminum cans.

I can not wait to finally pack it up and transfer with my wife.

ETA: :woot: I OWN IT :woot:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    There's a pretty cool episode of The Ultimate Fighter Season 11 on right now.

After the first fight, Dana brought in a handful of Marines, talked about how the UFC respects and promotes the armed forces and then both the fighters and the Marines taught eachother some techniques, then they had a grill out at the TUF house.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I want to move to Tennessee. In the middle of no where. I don't need no stinking civilization.

If I ever win the Lotto, I want a house in the middle of about three hundred acres!! no one else around!! that would be heaven to me!!
    I don't know about Tennessee though, I hear banjos every time I say Tennessee!!:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom