Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    HOLY :poop:!!!

A kid on my brother's football team(Caste High School) stole a car, wrecked it, went to Sonic and severely beat up a kid last night. He's in jail now.

That stuff just doesn't happen in the Burgh.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    HOLY :poop:!!!

A kid on my brother's football team(Caste High School) stole a car, wrecked it, went to Sonic and severely beat up a kid last night. He's in jail now.

That stuff just doesn't happen in the Burgh.

Sounds like this kid is probably a Boonville transplant. stupid chit like that happened all the time in Boonvegas.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Im listening to the EPD police scanner online and they literally just had a convo about what time this guy can pick his watch up from someone

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I'm on a support call...

but I'm the guy on the support end. I'm using a tool called BOMGAR to let me control the guy's computer and I'm helping him install some software. Kinda boring at this point.

Just waiting............................................................................................

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    :woot: oops, sorry -HandK-, I mean :rockwoot:, just got from shootin the new toys and it was sweet. The P85 is on target like a mo fo. and the 10/22...it took me a bout five shoots to figure out how the iron sites work, then I was dead eye Doug at about 50 yards.

I'm going back for more........someday.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    We used to have a "cheer" when I was in band.....it went:
    "Boonville, Boonville, Boonvile sucks" -No points for originality, but points for being to the point! ha ha....

Was there a "boiling over" post for the ban, or just an "overall" thing?

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    We used to have a "cheer" when I was in band.....it went:
    "Boonville, Boonville, Boonvile sucks" -No points for originality, but points for being to the point! ha ha....

Was there a "boiling over" post for the ban, or just an "overall" thing?

He posted a drive-by news article without any commentary, and VUPD quickly closed the thread. I am not sure if that was the last straw or what, but it was one of his last acts as an INGOer today.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Cumberland
    ARRRRRRRRR

It was pool cleaning today....Alot of driving and alot of near misses on the road. Whats wrong with people today and thier driving:xmad:?

Ive been flipped off for no reason. Cut off REAL close 26 times...Threatin to be killed because the driver almost side swiped me:dunno:
    Folks goin 60 in a 40.
    Seen the old woman smoking with her left talking on the cellie with her right, while driving with her elbows:xmad:, multi tasking mini vans goin light speed on 65 in the slow lane. Did i mention i witnessed 699 red light runners and 456 accidents:xmad: and 1,450 incidents of road rage.

Im sure glad to be home with the dogs and my Brew:patriot:
    In one piece.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    It was pool cleaning today....Alot of driving and alot of near misses on the road. Whats wrong with people today and thier driving:xmad:?

Ive been flipped off for no reason. Cut off REAL close 26 times...Threatin to be killed because the driver almost side swiped me:dunno:
    Folks goin 60 in a 40.
    Seen the old woman smoking with her left talking on the cellie with her right, while driving with her elbows:xmad:, multi tasking mini vans goin light speed on 65 in the slow lane. Did i mention i witnessed 699 red light runners and 456 accidents:xmad: and 1,450 incidents of road rage.

Im sure glad to be home with the dogs and my Brew:patriot:
    In one piece.

Now that's a :poop:-ey day!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom