• Status
    Not open for further replies.

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    That gun has a badass muzzleflash!!!!!!!!!
    this one should be more badasser :ar15:
    SANY2069.jpg

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    I have to ask......you don't have to answer, but I have to ask.
    Do you have nfa stuff just laying around????
    define "NFA Stuff laying around" ???
    That picture is of a non NFA 308 pistol, well kinda its just mocked up there isnt even a barrel there, it will be an SBR but it will be a pistol first

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    That picture is of a non NFA 308 pistol, well kinda its just mocked up there isnt even a barrel there, it will be an SBR but it will be a pistol first
    My bad. Some of that NFA stuff is tricky.
    So it will eventually be a firearm that requires a stamp?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

what exactly IS that? I've been looking at it for 15 minutes trying to figure out if the trigger group is actually attached or not... :scratch:

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    My bad. Some of that NFA stuff is tricky.
    So it will eventually be a firearm that requires a stamp?
    No problem
    Yes, i gather all the parts needed to do a specific build. This pistol will be a pakistani HKG3 parts kit, & a US reciever. I send it to a smith & for a few dollors he will build it into a semi auto pistol....... From that point i will make it into a S/A SBR..... & one day i will buy a registered FA trigger pack to move between all my HKs :ar15: :ar15:
    That has been my goal for years !!!!!!!!!!
    Just something i got into & cant get away from it, ive sold all my other black guns to fund my HKs ( except my colt 6920, L1A1, & Mossberg 500)
    :dunno::ar15:

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I didn't mean to make it sound like that Ryan Pemperton guy I was talking about earlier posted on Jims FB wall. It was his own FB wall and was calling people like me crazy. He told me to shut the hell up and stop and then continued ranting that there is no comparing Katrina and the oil spill. He even said it was like comparing apples to lipstick and dared me to delete him:laugh:Hence Jim's remarks. Anyways you all made good points.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Well man, if you DO get cleared to go or not, let me know and you and I can ride together. I know most of you truck drivers don't like to drive outside the job just in case you get a ticket, so I can drive if you want. My truck should be fixed by then.

More than welcome to ride shotgun with me Ryan, beside I think my SUV might edge ua a bit on the gas mileage (20+mpg on highway).
    Besides, I don't go nowhere without the Cobra radar detector!:D

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    what exactly IS that? I've been looking at it for 15 minutes trying to figure out if the trigger group is actually attached or not... :scratch:
    no sir, trigger group is not attached. You see that little bar on the reciever above the holes in the trigger housing? That prevents installation of a FA trigger group without illegally modifying it.....!!!!!Muy Importante !!!!!!!
    IANAL
    I send my trigger groups to a smith not only will it be modified to fit over the SA reciever, but the trigger groups themselves have to be modified To SA only. Once modified to SA a person could not install a fa trigger group without illeagal modification
    IANAL
    It took yrs, for me to learn all this crap.... I send mine to compitant smifs

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    More than welcome to ride shotgun with me Ryan, beside I think my SUV might edge ua a bit on the gas mileage (20+mpg on highway).
    Besides, I don't go nowhere without the Cobra radar detector!:D

I get about 16 on the hiway in my truck. And that's with a bad transmission, but it'll be fixed by then. :dunno: :): Actually, I guess it'll depend on if we get a babysitter or not. If we do, I'll let you know. If not, you can ride shotgun in the van and we'll stick the wife in the back with the kids to keep them calm. :D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    no sir, trigger group is not attached. You see that little bar on the reciever above the holes in the trigger housing? That prevents installation of a FA trigger group without illegally modifying it.....!!!!!Muy Importante !!!!!!!
    IANAL
    I send my trigger groups to a smith not only will it be modified to fit over the SA reciever, but the trigger groups themselves have to be modified To SA only. Once modified to SA a person could not install a fa trigger group without illeagal modification
    IANAL
    It took yrs, for me to learn all this crap.... I send mine to compitant smifs

Learn something new everyday! I kept seeing FA trigger groups at the 1500 for $80 and thinking... wouldn't you need a stamp for the trigger group? But if the receivers have to be modified, I guess not. :dunno:

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    Learn something new everyday! I kept seeing FA trigger groups at the 1500 for $80 and thinking... wouldn't you need a stamp for the trigger group? But if the receivers have to be modified, I guess not. :dunno:
    actually, NOT the reciever, it doesnt get modified..... In fact, if a fella drilled a hole thru that little blocking bar i referred to earlier, said fella created a MG !!!! BAAAAD JOO JOO
    mostly the grip frames & trigger housings HAVE to be modded to SA...
    not tryin to split hairs, just helping to understand
    IANAL

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    actually, NOT the reciever, it doesnt get modified..... In fact, if a fella drilled a hole thru that little blocking bar i referred to earlier, said fella created a MG !!!! BAAAAD JOO JOO
    mostly the grip frames & trigger housings HAVE to be modded to SA...
    not tryin to split hairs, just helping to understand
    IANAL

Gotcha. :ingo:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom