• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    no..its someone who no longer posts on here.
    I'm all for freedom of speech but when my family sees some of the crap he posts in reply to some of my post..or happen to look at his profile and see some of his rants and then question me about it....just gets a little annoying.

Some other creepy guy stalked you on FB. You better runaway! :D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I was just joking about it being Jim, you have got to see what he posted on my last post the one on the oil spill that has 29 comments... the Ryan P. guy ended up posting some nasty stuff on his wall so leave it to Jim to put things straight

:laugh: I'll go check it out.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    he wants a mid to high end metal detector for a trade...the ones I have range from $400-$800 when bought second hand. Ive got one that sales for about $600 used that Im considering trading but I dunno. so I guess...is $600 a good deal for a "LIB" 92FS? I googled them but the prices seem strung out..anywhere from $500-$700 for one. I've never held one let alone shot one so needless to say I know 0 about these pistols.

They are great guns Kris!! and that is about the range you will find them for!! they have a 5 in barrel and real accurate, I would say go for it!! :D

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    no..its someone who no longer posts on here.
    I'm all for freedom of speech but when my family sees some of the crap he posts in reply to some of my post..or happen to look at his profile and see some of his rants and then question me about it....just gets a little annoying.
    Oh..and I know who your talking about...crazy

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I was just joking about it being Jim, you have got to see what he posted on my last post the one on the oil spill that has 29 comments... the Ryan P. guy ended up posting some nasty stuff on his wall so leave it to Jim to put things straight

:crying: I can't see it...why can't I see it?.....I wanna se it.

Oh, and I sent a friend request to you -sclark-

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    FB causes alot of drama...but it is funny when people try to sound all "expert like" when they have no clue what they are talking about.
    like my sister who trys to get all political on FB..and shes not even registered to vote:dunno:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    FB causes alot of drama...but it is funny when people try to sound all "expert like" when they have no clue what they are talking about.
    like my sister who trys to get all political on FB..and shes not even registered to vote:dunno:

:laugh: I don't get on FB much but when I do I usually see a :poop: storm form somewhere. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom