Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Ok, -RH- has already cancelled out for the PW shoot. How about July 5th. It's a holiday....what do you guys think?

-RH-, dude, I can not wait to get over there nad have you help me.

Oh, and hello Samot. Thanks for the idea, but I think I'll go with -RH- and the idea he has

Ok What!!! are you going to do with his nad's????? :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I get fat fingered from time to time.

I wanted to ask you something...have you ever made an apperance on COPS

Nope!! small town they never come around here!! Here you can have four hours of extreme boredom followed by 2 min of adrenalin rush followed by four hours of paper work!! :D

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    SNIP
    Who has more experience? Simple right? Nope. This is a woman we're talking about. There IS no right answer except she is right. Welcome to marriage. :dunno:

Well........................

What I have to say might upset some people, but I'm 48 years old and have 30 years experience driving commercial vehicles.

Experience comes from doing something a LONG time. Like a 75 year old man has over 59 years experience driving, does that make him a good driver, no.

It's ability, you can have all the experience in the world, but if you don't have the ability, it doesn't mean sheet. This aplies to almost everything.

Now for the marriage part, it's not about being right or wrong, victory is who walks away from the marriage argument the least angry, because something that is so plain and simple to us, is a complex series of unexplained uncontrollable events to a women.

Other words, learn to pull the string in the back of your neck and say "My Fault" all while maintaining internal integrity. :D

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    Ok, -RH- has already cancelled out for the PW shoot. How about July 5th. It's a holiday....what do you guys think?

-RH-, dude, I can not wait to get over there nad have you help me.

Oh, and hello Samot. Thanks for the idea, but I think I'll go with -RH- and the idea he has
    No prob, RH is talking about the same thing i am i think , we just removed the screws in the reciever & added our mounts directly to the reciever eliminating the need for the weaver style rail...... Good luck

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Well........................

What I have to say might upset some people, but I'm 48 years old and have 30 years experience driving commercial vehicles.

Experience comes from doing something a LONG time. Like a 75 year old man has over 59 years experience driving, does that make him a good driver, no.

It's ability, you can have all the experience in the world, but if you don't have the ability, it doesn't mean sheet. This aplies to almost everything.

Now for the marriage part, it's not about being right or wrong, victory is who walks away from the marriage argument the least angry, because something that is so plain and simple to us, is a complex series of unexplained uncontrollable events to a women.

Other words, learn to pull the string in the back of your neck and say "My Fault" all while maintaining internal integrity. :D

Driving part - Good point. I still got her whooped. :)

Marriage part - Another good point. And you people stop saying Plain and Simple! I just got done telling my wife how much her saying that ALL THE TIME annoys me! :D

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I don't like my women to have any kind of ball's!!:D

stock-photo-young-woman-holding-bowling-balls-38584603.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom