• Status
    Not open for further replies.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    So far, we got like two, oops three people for the PW shoot.

That is going to be an epic party my boy, epic. I'd bet CNN get called and covers it for a Pro-gun story....ew ew ew, I know Fox News....they'll be there showing the good side of gun ownership

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    How much you want for 100 rounds :draw:

It really wouldn't be worth while have to ship it!! UPS will charge about $15 bucks plus the cost of the ammo would put it close to $50 bucks for 100 rounds, and besides I really don't want to get rid of any, most of it will be for my wife to shoot she wants to take my defensive pistol class and get her CCW, So I bought it for her to shoot. :D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN

That is going to be an epic party my boy, epic. I'd bet CNN get called and covers it for a Pro-gun story....ew ew ew, I know Fox News....they'll be there showing the good side of gun ownership

As long as someone shows up I consider it a win:dunno: I'll be there for sure and Ill bring a non forum buddy of mine who just recently entered the world of gun ownership...that is if he doesnt have his kids that weekend:dunno:
    If you and I are the only ones to show up we can get some serious trigger time behind our 10/22s:ar15::rockwoot: I've got a few thousand rounds I can burn through:):

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina

What? What's a matter with all y'all!? Sign up, you fools!

And I can't wait for the party at Bigum's new place either :D We'll have to watch out that we don't get jumped by his cat, though... "desperate times" and all.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    What? What's a matter with all y'all!? Sign up, you fools!

And I can't wait for the party at Bigum's new place either :D We'll have to watch out that we don't get jumped by his cat, though... "desperate times" and all.

Oh Snap!!! His cat will be so deprived by then he will be humpin air!!!:D

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    -HandK-, I was just teasing about the ammo. My FFL here has it in stock now, so I can get it from him.

-RH-, man, I am so going to buy a couple bricks of ammo. Yep, a bunck of trigger time. I do have a question...how the hello to you put a scope of the 10/22

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    -HandK-, I was just teasing about the ammo. My FFL here has it in stock now, so I can get it from him.

-RH-, man, I am so going to buy a couple bricks of ammo. Yep, a bunck of trigger time. I do have a question...how the hello to you put a scope of the 10/22

on the top of the receiver there is 4 screws..take them out and mount a scope mount over those 4 screws. I've got a scope mount and rings you can have...I can even mount the scope if ya want.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

The 1022's have a rail that attach's to the receiver they come with them if you buy one new!! I think I might have one someplace!! with the screws!! If you want it let me know and I'll dig it up!! :D

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    on the top of the receiver there is 4 screws..take them out and mount a scope mount over those 4 screws. I've got a scope mount and rings you can have...I can even mount the scope if ya want.

Ok, -RH- has already cancelled out for the PW shoot. How about July 5th. It's a holiday....what do you guys think?

-RH-, dude, I can not wait to get over there nad have you help me.

Oh, and hello Samot. Thanks for the idea, but I think I'll go with -RH- and the idea he has

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    The 1022's have a rail that attach's to the receiver they come with them if you buy one new!! I think I might have one someplace!! with the screws!! If you want it let me know and I'll dig it up!! :D

I apprceiate it, but see my post/quote for -RH-

If it doen't work out, I'll let you know, Thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom