• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Jim, why in the world would you want to sell the Kimber?

Holy :poop:! Massive PQI!

4Lq1

PS - I used TinyGrab to post that pic. Very painless process.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    NFS.... I used to play hot pursuit (the original) religiously. I loved that game. I tried to get into "Shift" but it's too sloppy and unrealistic, regardless of the graphics. You almost have to have a dam steering wheel. :n00b: I did like Undercover. That was a good one too. The Porsche special NFS was awesome too!

NFS Hot Pursuit was the shizzle, and then I played Underground and I loved that one too. I mostly play racing games, cars, trucks or motorcycles

My son is on me all the time to play the war games and some of the other ones...I'm just not into those.

I loved using the El Niño. Mmmmm... winna, winna.

ETA - Talking about NFS Hot Pursuit. That was my fave, too.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Sorry, but I just got off my dead a*s and called. I talked to a man named Mike, and he told me he had no problem with us using his range. I explained that there would be 10-15 people there and at the most 20. I also explained that there may be long guns being shot, but more than likely everyone would be shooting handguns.

He said he had no problem with it at all, but; he said he would not be held liable for any one who was hurt while there.

I asked if there would be a fee per person or per "event" and he said nope, no fee.

OK, now lets get this moving again! Mike (Dogtown Inn owner) said we could do it on a Saturday starting at or after 11:00am.

What do you dirty PWs think about that? :D

I'm trying to do my part here fellas, so some of you big time posters need to step up and help the noob out :rockwoot:

Le Doug

Sweet! How about Saturday 19 June?

Since it is in E-ville, I really hope we can convince some kind souls who live down thataway to bring along some grippos for those of us who hadn't even heard of them until the SKS shoot! (aka, me!)

ETA - hmmm, that's the day before Father's Day. Is that a problem? I just noticed my mom has a note on her calendar that we may be doing Father's day that day since my dad'll be gone the next week on a business trip. So maybe that date won't even work for me after all. Any other suggestions? 26 June is the GSSF match in Indy that I might win a free Glock at ;) https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/shooting_sports/85691-win_a_free_glock.html

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    LTCH came in today.

Now I'm a big boy :woot:

Congrats!

Make copies! Don't sign it yet.

Wait, why not sign it yet?

When mine came, I ran off a copy on our printer-scanner-copier to put in the safe, then did a home lamination job with some packing tape (it's kinda nice being more flexible, but dad had his professionally laminated). Come to think of it, I don't recall if I signed it before I copied it or not. Why would it make much difference? Your signature would still be on it.

I had problems with Kinko's too now that I think about it. Mine was done at Office Depot too. I signed 3 copies and had one laminated. I need to laminate the other 2 though. I made 8 copies and 3 are in my firesafe.

I guess the fact that we have a printer-scanner-copier at home puts us in the minority here. Never thought of that. But putting extra copies in the various range bags and so forth, like lawrra said, isn't a bad idea at all. Dad's wallet was stolen last week while he was in Mongolia, and with it, his LTCH. Once he got home, he just grabbed the master copy (on white paper) and ran of a new one for his new wallet (on pink paper). Then I drove him to Office Depot to get it laminated because he hadn't gotten a replacement driver's license yet.

I had ten copies made, signed all ten and had all ten laminated. One is in my wallet, the rest, along with the original, are in my burn box.

After the copies were made, I toured each of the recruiters offices for different reasons. One was to take care of some stuff for my wife, one was to check on my sons entrance into the Navy and the other office visited was to mooch some AF stickers. No one wigged out or made a MWG call on me.

Ah! That answers my previous question about why you were OC'ing at the recruiters' offices! I'd forgotten you are a retired military man. (Thanks again for your service, brother. :patriot:)

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    PSS - LeD, you joining the military? Saw you said you OC'd to the recruiters stations. Or maybe I'll find that out after I catch up...

Nope, not re-enlisting. I was there to see the Marine recruiter about my wife and her transcripts and then to see tha Navy recruiter about my son.

Le Doug

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    What's up?
    Went to a concert last night. Got real drunk.
    Almost got kicked out for starting a mosh pit.:rolleyes:

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    Wait, why not sign it yet?

When mine came, I ran off a copy on our printer-scanner-copier to put in the safe, then did a home lamination job with some packing tape (it's kinda nice being more flexible, but dad had his professionally laminated). Come to think of it, I don't recall if I signed it before I copied it or not. Why would it make much difference? Your signature would still be on it.

I guess the fact that we have a printer-scanner-copier at home puts us in the minority here. Never thought of that. But putting extra copies in the various range bags and so forth, like lawrra said, isn't a bad idea at all. Dad's wallet was stolen last week while he was in Mongolia, and with it, his LTCH. Once he got home, he just grabbed the master copy (on white paper) and ran of a new one for his new wallet (on pink paper). Then I drove him to Office Depot to get it laminated because he hadn't gotten a replacement driver's license yet.
    )

If you look at a copy of a signature it may be slightly distorted. I would prefer to make it look like the original.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    My Official Status Update:

I'm eating a cantaloupe, obviously not from Posey County. Posey County melons, mmmmmmmm. There just ain't nothing out there that compares to their flavor.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom