• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    How many 10/22 do you have? Pics of all of them? Drool..... I menat to give you rep for the first one you posted, but accidentally gave it to the poster after you haha.

One I was trying with a red-dot
    new_1022.jpg

merged_1022.jpg

My first rife on the bottom:
    dsc02458.jpg

IMG_4293.jpg

some more random:
    IMG_4256.jpg

Incase you cannot tell, I like swapping parts between builds :dunno:

very nice rifles ya have there!
    I only have the two 10/22. I dont own alot of firearms..just 4-5 shotguns and a couple rifles.
    I plan having another 10/22 built after the baby is born..my next one will be a KIDD build....not sure if Ill just buy the barreled action or have them do a complete rifle.:dunno:
    I catch alot of flack for dumping so much money into a .22lr but I see no difference in me spending that much on something I like and others spending the same kinda cash{sometimes ALOT more} on a black plastic rifle...plus mines cheaper to shoot:D

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    Does it truly shoot that good? I'm just starting to do some bench shooting, my $300 Stevens 200 wasn't exactly shooting the eyes out at 100 yds. Of course, I was shooting off a piece of plywood sitting on top of concrete blocks, and it was the first time I'd shot a .223 rifle.....so maybe it was just me.....

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Does it truly shoot that good? I'm just starting to do some bench shooting, my $300 Stevens 200 wasn't exactly shooting the eyes out at 100 yds. Of course, I was shooting off a piece of plywood sitting on top of concrete blocks, and it was the first time I'd shot a .223 rifle.....so maybe it was just me.....

it shoots very well!
    I doubt I could shoot gnats at 100yrds..I mean after all its only a .22lr
    but 25-50yrds I can shoot 1 hole 10 shot groups off a crappy rest with it.
    I plan on it getting alot of use this year when squirrel season comes in,as well.

as far as your stevens not "shooting the eyes out at 100yrds" you should have no problems shooting consistent groups with that rifle at that distance..even with a crappy rest. 100yrds is a cake walk for that round. keep squeezin that trigger and you'll get there!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Maybe you know this, what with the smiley, and I HATE to Butthurt you....but....
    The Fujita scale is based on the amount of damage, so if "that place" was torn up, it would by definition (unless there is just you and another house) be more than an F1 tor'nader.

Sorry for the butthurt :laugh:

The Fujita scale may be based on the amount of damage, but there is a standard. An F1 that hits a town and tears some roofing off of some houses, but destroys a trailer park, is still an F1.

SO what I was TRYING to say is that a desert whirlwind could level this place. :):

Let me ask the PWs a question. If you had $600.00 to buy a 9MM pistol, what would you buy?

I'd buy a silencer. For my 9mm pistol. :D

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    So a few weeks ago my boss took me and 3 other 10 year employees out to dinner and gave us $700 Bulova watches with the company logo on the face. Cool right? well this week she ordered cheaper Adrenaline watches for the 3 year employees. Corporate for some reason sent us 4 guys watches as well. SO now I have a cheapo watch with the company logo to wear to work, and a really nice one for special occasions! Win!!

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    It's almost 0200...........I can be there inside of 30 minutes depending on how far away from the interstate you are

1032JBT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    At those speeds.........bells and whistles are pointless, the lights might serve as a warning, but the siren is useless.

I did however have a trooper try and pull me over tonight........hehehe. Wasn't even really speeding, at least by my standards.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    At those speeds.........bells and whistles are pointless, the lights might serve as a warning, but the siren is useless.

I did however have a trooper try and pull me over tonight........hehehe. Wasn't even really speeding, at least by my standards.
    What...you didn't let him pull you over? :D

I've gone the speeds you're talking about, once. Once is enough on an empty highway at 2am and it sure was a quick couple miles.

I've thought about being an officer, but I need to get in shape if I'm going to be serious about it (being round doesn't count).

1032JBT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    I pulled over in a parking lot and told him I thought about blacking out and nailing it..........not sure he saw the humor.

The size doesn't matter.........it's the cardio. Our entrance exam for PT isn't that hard. If you want to do it.....you should try. If you really want to do it and never try, you'll kick yourself one day. Don't know how old you are but 36 is the cut off for PERF. Besides, if my old asthmatic ass can do it, I'm sure you could.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Damn. Four days and I beat Assassin's Creed. :rolleyes: Awesome game, but the end sucks. Now I HAVE to buy the second to finish the story! :xmad:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom