• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    It's almost as if we need to start a "ban petition" since it seems 90% of the members would rather not read anything he types

I second that motion! Do we have a third???

(Democracy in action! :): )

I'll support it. Put the motion into action.

All those in favor say "I". All those oppose say "Nay".

Then beg Mike to make it so!

I third, forth or what ever I fall in line.

I have been thinking this exact same think and if Mike would have been @ the 1500 yesterday when I was there I would have said something about it. He's nothing but a troll, a expert troll at that and is not here for the gunownership/community, but for the political forum only.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    :rolleyes: Sure! You're being Forced. We believe you!:D

My computer desk is literally RIGHT NEXT to the living room TV. It has speakers in front and in the back on the sides so these stupid kid shows are blaring in my ears. If I could wear my headphones and listen to my music I would. However, I have to listen to make sure the kids aren't killing each other.

Just 3 days ago my son pushed my daughter out the back of my truck into the dirt. Thought she broke her collar bone, but she just bruised it. I about beat my 4y/o for hitting a girl, let alone his own sister. He's a mean little :poop: and I gotta have an eagle eye and ear on him. :n00b:

Petition brought out in the open in the cop v. coffe shop thread. Fell free to take your "I" there.

:ingo:

Linky?

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    I have one of his smallest that fits perfectly into my closet. Works great and I love it. I picked up a Glock 26 and KelTec P3AT at the show today and started utilizing the peg board for my pistols

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I have one of his smallest that fits perfectly into my closet. Works great and I love it. I picked up a Glock 26 and KelTec P3AT at the show today and started utilizing the peg board for my pistols

Awesome. I really need to get a good gun safe. I have one for the pistols, but my rifles have to stay hidden with the mags in the pistol safe. :rolleyes:

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    Ok you bunch of PW's............I am the off duty gig again and my entertainment thus far is WEAK!!!!!

Get to ho'in ho's

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Spend the rest of the day watching HD TV I got HD installed today with a DVR, Wow!! what a difference HD makes!! that is what the 65 in flat screen was made for!! lazy day rained off and on is storming Right now!!

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Just finished organizing my Johnson Safe :ingo:

Always gotta make sure you keep that badboy safe!

Whoa, our Admin is now posting in here...This thread is getting for real!:laugh:

No kidding! We're finally on the big time radar!
    Of course, now it's harder for us to fly under the radar. Hmm..
    Welcome to the SUT, Bossman!

On another note, thanks to OP for my fancy new bronze badge! I better go check in at the Club!

Oh, and also, I posted a review of my 5.11 holster shirt for jogging carry. Feel free to check that out if you have been looking for something to use while exercising.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...iew_5_11_holster_shirt_for_jogging_carry.html

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Oh, and... guess what came in the mail today...

It's from Netflix...

Gonna watch that tonight! It might be a bit late to start a movie on my new schedule, but I don't care right now!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    And Page Ownage too!!! Woot!! Glad to hear Fenway got his new Safe!! and those Johnson safes are nice!! and he will love his P3-AT they are great little pocket guns!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom