• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    It is entirely waaayyyyyy too early to be dealing with the asshatery that is going on right now. It's going to be a LLLLOOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGG effing night.
    Good luck out there this evening!

Did my first postal shoot today. Anyone else ever do one?
    Ummm.... No, I've never gone postal.:n00b:

And I hope these two posts aren't related to each other. :D

Oh, and thanks SavageEagle for getting me to my first yellow bar yesterday!!!

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    That's smart. Doug, you should just put him on ignore.

I know, I should put him on ignore. But, 99% of his posts are contrary to popular beliefs, but with that one %, he does have something to say that I have learned something from. So, I'll let him play his little games and sooner or later he will get tired and move on, or a Mod will help him move on...either way, not going to worry about it a whole lot.

Le Doug

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    That's smart. Doug, you should just put him on ignore.
    or quit antaganizing, which ever he thinks is more mature......
    A 5 yr old could go back thru the threads & see him trying to belittle me for no cause......
    I made a thread with some pictures with people & guns & Dougy posts in it just to be an ass.... am i to blame ???? :dunno:

Ill tell you like an ol man told me
    Dont start no **** there wont be no ****

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    And Doug & SE I know who you guys are thinking of, I could not live my life with that much negativity!! Everything he posts about is a negative!! Must suck to be him!!:D

Not only that, over 98% of his post are in the Political Discussion thread, to me he's just a liberal troll.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Let me guess, it's the same one that me and Redneckmedic ignored also right?

My character is not strong enough to look the other direction while someone is trolling(on the internet or in real life), so I can't muster up the strength to put anyone on my ignore list...However, if I were to ever use that function, it would be that guy for sure.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    My character is not strong enough to look the other direction while someone is trolling(on the internet or in real life), so I can't muster up the strength to put anyone on my ignore list...However, if I were to ever use that function, it would be that guy for sure.

I'm just being non confrontational, this is supposed to be a gunowners forum, he thinks it's his own little liberal political de-facto preformance stage.

I'm getting real itchy to pull the trigger on a second one and I bet you can guess who that is. :ingo:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    hey joe i appriciate tou trying to "stop the bickering"
    but why dont ya let doug answer ??

Fair enough, but why not ask him in one of your threads? He's obviously keeping tabs, so he'll see your question in either place.

Don't get me wrong, I'll tune in, but I think I can speak for most of the regulars in this thread when I say this isn't the place for it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom