• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm sure you'll have an answer before my son gets home, but if not I will hit another reply after I ask his opinion.

I am not a gamer...Maybe a little Need for Speed, but that's about it

NFS.... I used to play hot pursuit (the original) religiously. I loved that game. I tried to get into "Shift" but it's too sloppy and unrealistic, regardless of the graphics. You almost have to have a dam steering wheel. :n00b: I did like Undercover. That was a good one too. The Porsche special NFS was awesome too!

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    NFS Hot Pursuit was the shizzle, and then I played Underground and I loved that one too. I mostly play racing games, cars, trucks or motorcycles

My son is on me all the time to play the war games and some of the other ones...I'm just not into those.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Bad Motor cycle vs trailer here in town today, Trailer won!! Dang near took the guys leg off!! you guys that ride bikes be careful out there this summer!!

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Does anyone have any Idea what is meant by this (Quote by Samot "DORK...... hey whos that in that picture with you in your user profile ?? get back with me when you can little buddy"

Sometimes, people say stuff and I have no clue what they're talking about. Anyone care to venture a guess?

Le Doug
    Still Living in Evansville...all by myself

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom