• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Dang Jimmy, I knew you were sick, but not needing-to-be-admitted sick.

Hope things start looking up soon.

BTW, you can definitely take your lap top to the hospital...I've never even been in a hospital(over the last several years) that doesn't have wireless.

Oh, I'll smoke a few cigs for you.:)
    Thanks Joe.
    I'd be happy if I could breathe.
    But I'm seriously thinking of getting a can of dip.

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    I think I'm probably getting admitted. I knew I was real sick......I should have went to the doctor 3 days ago.:n00b:
    I'm already hearing "I told you so" by the wife.
    Sucks to hear that! I hope you're feeling better. I'm not sure which would be worse: the hospital or the "I told you so"s.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Oh and...

Sounds like what I always hear whenever I go to the doctor....
    I definitely have a BAD upper respitory infection. I also possibly have bronchitis. Hence the Prednisone and the antibiotics. The inhaler is for the fact I can't draw in a half of a breath without it hurting like hell.
    My money says my doctor admits me in the morn..........I'll find out at 8 a.m.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I definitely have a BAD upper respitory infection. I also possibly have bronchitis. Hence the Prednisone and the antibiotics. The inhaler is for the fact I can't draw in a half of a breath without it hurting like hell.

Man!! Keep us informed!! will be praying that you get better soon!!

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Get better Jim!

I tried to call ya but just got the instant voice mail thing.

Do you need anything? Food?

Let me know and I'd be glad to help.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Get better Jim!

I tried to call ya but just got the instant voice mail thing.

Do you need anything? Food?

Let me know and I'd be glad to help.
    Sorry....phone is dead.
    My missed call count is 14 missed calls and 7 voicemails!!!!:laugh:
    I'll catch up on them tomorrow........not enough wind in my sails to talk much.
    I don't need anything....but thanks for offering!!!
    Thanks everybody for the well wishes!!
    I think we have a tighter group of friends on here than all the rest of Ingo combined!

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    Ick... That does suck. Let us know how it goes. Hopefully you can get it cleared up soon.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    Jclark, I'm serious about the vitamin C. Start getting some of that in your system, it along with the prednisone will help you "feel" better. The Z-pack will actually "make" you better, but not for a couple of days at least. Oral antibiotics just don't work that fast.
    Hope you get better.

SE- are you hurting in your back or your, uh, "front"? That sounds fishy that "you have kidney stones" and he did a hernia exam on you....???
    Have a good friend punch you in the kidney with the stone a few times...maybe that'll break it up... ;)

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Jclark, I'm serious about the vitamin C. Start getting some of that in your system, it along with the prednisone will help you "feel" better. The Z-pack will actually "make" you better, but not for a couple of days at least. Oral antibiotics just don't work that fast.
    Hope you get better.
    Thanks! I've been taking 1g a day for a week. Also have been drinking a lot of OJ.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I started it by being a smart a**, but it wasn't directed toward what he said, it directed toward him, and just him. Like I said, I expected to get hit by Samot, but there other (people with happily painted faces, making merry for the children) poked their noses in and started neg rep'n me. I have never hit that button on anyone, so it sucks to have put on me.

BTW Thanks, no I'm pis*ed again :D

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo.../92441-ocd_in_covered_bridge_restauraunt.html

Last edited:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Dang Jimmy, didn't think you were THAT bad off. Certainly hope things get better for you. Heck, I'd rather have this Kidney Stone. At least they give me some good drugs... :):

Oh, as for the post talking about the Herina exam, I thought that was pretty out of place myself. That's why I think it's bs. I never heard of a "rolling hernia" in my entire life. I think he's just fishing for more money, personally.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom