• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Dang Jimmy! sorry to hear that bro!!! hope ya heal up quick.
    if ya need anything let me know and Ill be over. Ive got some nicotine gum if ya want it?

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Dang SE, I'm sorry to hear that! I was hoping you'd be kidney stone free.

And evildoug, you're just a troublemaker.

In that one instance, I was. But dang, I got ganged up on, like...... something that....... gets ganged up on.

It's all good. I have better things to do than to sit around pass out neg rep all day.

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    Chocolate. Chip. Cookie. Dough. Blizzard.
    For the win!:rockwoot:
    I also like the mocha chip and the plain old m&m blizzards too... :dunno: It's usually a tough decision.

Oh, and the "flurries" from Polly's Freeze beat the living bijesus out of DQ's blizzards. :cool:
    Unfortunately, Polly's doesn't have as many flavors as DQ (nor anything like the tin roof sundae or midnight truffle). Mostly the typical candy types, choc chip cookie dough, and oreo, etc... But they still have my vote. :yesway:

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I definitely have a BAD upper respitory infection. I also possibly have bronchitis. Hence the Prednisone and the antibiotics. The inhaler is for the fact I can't draw in a half of a breath without it hurting like hell.
    My money says my doctor admits me in the morn..........I'll find out at 8 a.m.

Hate to break the news to ya, but they're not going to admit ya if you have a bad case of bronchitis, I know I get a very bad case of bronchitis almost every other year.

But if you have pneumonia, they will. More than likely you've had a case of walking pneumonia and it's gotten worse.

JC you take care, either one is a bummer and full recovery time can take several weeks before you feel up to par.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I can't even change a tire.

If something goes wrong with our vehicles, I'm officially owned.

I owe everything I know to my Dad.

I can't do any major work on my own, but can do pretty much anything with my Pops help.

I'm guessing you are joking about not being able to change a tire, but if you aren't, that might be something you want to look into.:):

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Just finished changing my thermostat and radiator hose a bit ago.

Man, those b*stards really do everything they can to get you to bring your car to the dealership even for minor :poop:.
    Yep. One of the main reasons I changed trades......Too much extra schooling to keep up with today's automotive technology. With a crappy pay scale.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I owe everything I know to my Dad.

I can't do any major work on my own, but can do pretty much anything with my Pops help.
    Try re wiring a newer car.....I re wired the engine bay on Shell's 89 Camaro.
    Went from a TBI 305 to A TPI 350. Changed all computer wiring but left all the non ECM wiring intact.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I spent my whole life fixing my own stuff, from tractors to boats to cars and trucks, that is the way my Dad taught me, you don't pay for things you can do yourself!! If it's broke you just jump in and fix it!! My oldest Son has made a good living being a handyman for all the IL people that own homes on Diamond lake, so it has served him well too! But the new Cars & trucks they want you to take them to the dealer to get them fixed and do every thing they can to make it so!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom