• Status
    Not open for further replies.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    If you E'ville guys read this before 3:00pm, I'm going to Owensboro this evening and can stop by and pick up the ammo for you at Whittaker's if you want.

Just post back here, or better yet send a PM

I will check it and if you would like me to do it, I will have it for you in the morning, because I wont be back in town here until 10pm or so.

Le Doug

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    If you E'ville guys read this before 3:00pm, I'm going to Owensboro this evening and can stop by and pick up the ammo for you at Whittaker's if you want.

Just post back here, or better yet send a PM

I will check it and if you would like me to do it, I will have it for you in the morning, because I wont be back in town here until 10pm or so.

Le Doug

Thanks for the offer, but I'm good to go right now.

While we are on the subject, there is a guy in Evansville named Jim Spence who is a retired Sheriff and FFL that goes to Whittaker Guns every Sunday.

If you buy a handgun there, he will pick it up and do the transfer for $10. He will also pick up anything you need while he's there. You can make him a list, give him the $$$ and he'll pick it up and have it ready for you first thing Monday morning...The only thing he charges for are FFL transfers, so if you need anything else, it's free.

BTW, he's a super nice guy. I end up BSing with him for a half an hour every time I'm in there.

If anyone would like his phone #, PM me. He'd be more than happy to do business with you.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Well that was a fun day! I really really really need someone with a trailer and an impact wrench to help me out sometime. I GOTTA get rid of this RamCharger SOON. I just gotta take it about 15 miles and drop the gas tank and fluids out of it and I'll have close to $500... This is driving me batty.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Guess who's in my office...

jimbo!!!!

IMG_0264.jpg

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    What do you think he's doing with that smile he's got on his face with his hand down there,

He's flicking off dried poop on your chair, that's what's he's doing.

I bet the next thing he did was pick a booger and eat it!:rofl:

Oh cmon now, not everyone's doing the same thing you are at the exact same moment. SHeeSH. :D

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    So the Courier and Press frightened me this morning.

Eric Holder, A.G., is pushing for the lessening of Miranda rights for everyone.

This does not bode well, gentlemen.

Is this the end of our once-noble Republic?

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Yeah, ETG, I saw that on whatever news channel was on in the lobby while I was eating lunch (probably MSNBC but I'm not positive). They claim it is about "terrorists", but I think we all here know that it is only a stepping stone. I hope that this is fought viciously by our elected representatives.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Well that was a fun day! I really really really need someone with a trailer and an impact wrench to help me out sometime. I GOTTA get rid of this RamCharger SOON. I just gotta take it about 15 miles and drop the gas tank and fluids out of it and I'll have close to $500... This is driving me batty.

I get the trailer, but why an impact wrench?

Guess who's in my office...

jimbo!!!!

IMG_0264.jpg

Visual: confirmed. one "JClark," sighted-in. Zero in for traverse and elevation. Mission: accomplished. That's one handsome devil!

Check your carpet for poo stains!!! :D

I'm sure he was polite enough to wipe his feet off....

on that sweet Persian rug in the foyer. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom