• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I get the trailer, but why an impact wrench?

Gotta drop the gas tank once it's on the trailer, and it's not coming off without one! :):

Oh, on a semi-related note...

If someone cut you off in traffic and almost took off your front end, then SLAMMED on their brakes, what would you do? All this was done purposefully.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Gotta drop the gas tank once it's on the trailer, and it's not coming off without one! :):

Oh, on a semi-related note...

If someone cut you off in traffic and almost took off your front end, then SLAMMED on their brakes, what would you do? All this was done purposefully.

I'd probably plough right into them and claim side-swiping.
    But I am not the coolest of customers on the road.
    Also, I'd feel bad if they got SERIOUSLY injured.

But a little bump to let Mr. Smith know that I WILL call and raise his :bs:?
    Sometimes it might be warranted. Luckily for my conscience and car insurance rates, I try my best to keep a level head even when people aggravate the **** out of me.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina

Probably still be too close to the retard who forced his car in too close to me and end up hitting him, then possibly (probably not, though) getting a lot of money out of it.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Hey guys! Anybody notice Fenway's new avatar? I think I know what one of the new INGO gear items will be!

4iYA

ETA... either that, or it was one of the INGO gear options from back before I knew what INGO gear was. Could be that, too, I suppose.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom