EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    At least you have us......:dunno:
    How long is she gonna be gone?

I was in bed early this evening(last night) because she was going to call around 3am, and I didn't want to be sleeping hard and miss the call.

Anyway, she headed out Sunday morning for Louisville and will be processing early Monday morning and then taking either a bus or flying into Savannah, GA. From there it's a bus ride into Parris Island, supposed to arrive sometime between 10pm and 3am Monday/Tuesday.

It's a 12 week Basic Training and Graduation Date is supposed to be August 6. I've already reserved my Hotel room for the 4th, and 5th returning home with my sweetie on the 6th.

I'm up now, 3:45am, because I just got off the phone and can't go back to sleep.

I will post about what's going on, so those of you who are following this can keep up.

Le Doug

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I read the PW posts and still haven't figured out why Indy got banned. What happened?

That dude had me laughing all the time, sure hope he get resurrected.

Later

Le Doug

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Where can ya buy 12ga 2 3/4" 00 buck shot in boxes of 25 for less than $10 a box? sportsmans guide and midway use to sell S&B in boxes of 25 for like $8-9 but my searchfu isnt working to well this morning..either that or neither carry it anymore. :dunno:

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Where can ya buy 12ga 2 3/4" 00 buck shot in boxes of 25 for less than $10 a box? sportsmans guide and midway use to sell S&B in boxes of 25 for like $8-9 but my searchfu isnt working to well this morning..either that or neither carry it anymore. :dunno:

I got a deal on 00 buck at Knob Creek. I got some more at Dicks one year.
    Both came out to 2.00 a 5 round box. Haven't seen that deal again in a few years.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I need some .380 ammo........about 100 rounds of FMJ and some personal protection rounds as well.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    You might want to try J&G Sales they usually have decent prices. They also have guns too.
    12 Gauge here's a more direct linky. Hope that helps.:D

Thanks..looks like they carry it but I see the price has went up..they have it for almost $20 a box! I use to pay less than $10 a box for it.
    I guess for that price Im better off buying federal or winchester.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I don't think so.......that site had S&B for 12.95 a box for 00.
    :rockwoot: I was looking at the wrong rounds..I was looking at the slugs.

$13 isnt to bad I reckon. I see they have Wolf 00 for less than $4 a box of 5..thats a little cheaper than midway.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom