• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I had no idea what you were talking about. I thought you fell down the stairs and hit your head real hard.:dunno:

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    FFS, can someone get IBM 33 points of bacon-y goodness STAT? :):

Man I wish I could give rep points to my neighbor. He's mowing my yard for the third time this week. He is THE MAN!!

I owe him about 7 mowings and counting right now. Yesterday I got a call from him at about 9:30 am asking me if I had weed eater trim line.

I told him ya, but you got to promise me you're not going to weed eat my yard. Took the dogs out later right before we went out to Logan's in Plainfield and he's finishing up his yard and shuts it off and heads in the house.

Told the wife I was glad he wasn't doing our yard because I so owe him.

Guess what, get home and he's finishing my yard and I get out and give him the stink eye and he says "What? I promised you I was not going to do it then, I did'nt say anything about later." He gives me this :poop: eating :D and starts laughing at me and says "Ya got to be more specific when you say things like that."

So I'm making the wife pick up steaks and burgers for next Saturday and I'll fix him, the mrs. and his son some grilled eats. I can still flip a steak, burger and dogs with tongs in the left hand!

bbq-buddy-icon.gif
    Emmmmmm will also grill some bacon!

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Man, IBM, it is REALLY good to hear about you guys getting a good friendship-like relationship going on now. It's always nice to hear neighbors being like that, but you guys definitely have the best (worst?) story of how it all got started.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    My cat's got at least 3 girlfriends.

A grey cat.

A black cat.

And a mangy looking orange cat.

Let's just say that mangy cat looks VERY flexible...

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Man, IBM, it is REALLY good to hear about you guys getting a good friendship-like relationship going on now. It's always nice to hear neighbors being like that, but you guys definitely have the best (worst?) story of how it all got started.

Nope not the one who pooped in the yard!

He done the yard 4-5 times at least ( I think ) and cleaned it up of all the fallen branches and twigs. trimmed back one of the trees and cleaned out my gutters. He is officially release from his obligations after I had my wife tell him that he had done enough. He has called me a couple of times to see how I'm doing, that alone speaks volumes right there, because he called from his work place and the first time I thought who the ???? is calling from there. Plus I think I have got him interested in home defense.
    +1 for conversion!

It's my next door neighbor who is doing this for me right now, he's the one who called me about Mr. Poop

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom