5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Go and try to find his handle in the member list, nada, nothing, a mere
    Vapormember (new Sniglet), sorta like my Vaporpost. He's blowing in the wind.

Well, his posts are still here, it's just that he's not here.
    Which raises all sorts of questions as to who has ownership and license of posts contributed to the site, among other things.

Sooner or later, issues such as those will have to be resolved, especially if one of the B&! ever happen to challenge their intellectual material remaining on a site upon which they're no longer welcome. Just a thought.

"You'd been courteous and receptive to courtesy... and now this ham-handed segue... it won't do." - The Good Doctor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    yes I do!! I sold about 20 of them but still have around 50 left!! I could only buy the whole lot, so to get what I wanted I had to buy them all, but am able to pass on the savings to everyone else. :D

Well, with that many, it shouldn't be too hard to sell most and pick up a 20mm for yourself... and then have a couple cans to store ammo in! ;)

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    yes I do!! I sold about 20 of them but still have around 50 left!! I could only buy the whole lot, so to get what I wanted I had to buy them all, but am able to pass on the savings to everyone else. :D
    How much to ship?

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I have 2 of them......you can put a crapload of ammo in those! I have one filled with 7.62 and can barely carry it!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I have 2 of them......you can put a crapload of ammo in those! I have one filled with 7.62 and can barely carry it!

Yes they are to say the least roomy!! will hold lots of stuff!! seals and inside of them look like new but the outside is a little rusty here and there. They were stored outside before I bought them, they live indoors now!! :)

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

I have enough filled up 20 mm cans to sink a ship, but I never take a filled up can to the range, I just use them for storage.

I have 1 20mm can I use as a range can, so I just put assorted ammo for the firearms I'm taking in there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Trencher
    Top Bottom