• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    INGO looks pretty sweet on a 56" monitor :rockwoot: I hooked my TV up to my PC....or vise versa:dunno::D

and I found out the hard way that you shouldnt over tighten the bolt that keeps a stock on...walnut isnt as strong as I thought it was. guess Ill have to get me a new stock:dunno: or some wood filler and stain...but why deprive myself the fun of shopping for a new stock?

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    INGO looks pretty sweet on a 56" monitor :rockwoot: I hooked my TV up to my PC....or vise versa:dunno::D

and I found out the hard way that you shouldnt over tighten the bolt that keeps a stock on...walnut isnt as strong as I thought it was. guess Ill have to get me a new stock:dunno: or some wood filler and stain...but why deprive myself the fun of shopping for a new stock?

I surf the web with my PS360 on my 60" plasma and love it! :rockwoot:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

I thought about doing that, but I would have to turn around and look at a 40" TV from the side. So instead, I did the reverse and can watch (or listen) to TV on my computer! :) Had this TV capture card in my computer for a while and hadn't used it until last week. :):

And man, you go through more 10/22 parts than anyone I've ever seen. (I assume you're talking about the 10/22) Sounds like it's time for a new rifle! :):

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

That would be cool!! every thing life size!! :rockwoot::D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    And man, you go through more 10/22 parts than anyone I've ever seen. (I assume you're talking about the 10/22) Sounds like it's time for a new rifle! :):

nope...another shotgun Im working on. just finished a tacticool mossberg 500 a couple of weeks ago and now Iim working on practicool winchester model 1200.
    gonna get either a speed feed stock for it or a less expensive ramline stock also a new night sight front sight and maybe a mag extenstion.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    nope...another shotgun Im working on. just finished a tacticool mossberg 500 a couple of weeks ago and now Iim working on practicool winchester model 1200.
    gonna get either a speed feed stock for it or a less expensive ramline stock also a new night sight front sight and maybe a mag extenstion.

Yea? My wife is finally going to go apply for her LTCH either next week or the week after, depending on when she get's her money back from her last employer. She also said she wants a smaller carry piece so she doesn't put a lot of wear and tear on her Sig. :) I can already tell I'm making a monster outta her! :):

Wish I had a couple SG's to fix up, but I need a second rifle first. :dunno:

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina

I thought about doing that, but I would have to turn around and look at a 40" TV from the side. So instead, I did the reverse and can watch (or listen) to TV on my computer! :) Had this TV capture card in my computer for a while and hadn't used it until last week. :):

37" HDTV here. Once you start using a large screen for a computer display, it's extremely difficult to go back to just using "normal" size monitors!

What's this now? Some hybrid combination you hacked together? Or just that you use both a PS3 and a 360? :scratch:

why deprive myself the fun of shopping for a new stock?

Don't do it! You never deprive a man of his gun-related shopping activities!

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    :rockwoot::woot:

I made it on one of the Bob & Tom Show's web pages.......

Well not me actually, but a pic of the back window of my SUV.
    I decided attach the ancient bumper sticker as a window sticker to balance out the rear hatch window since I have my INGO sticker on the left and Colts in the center and the right side was looking bare.

They limit image sizes to under 50k, so to still get the quality I had to edit the pic to just the sticker only. :xmad:

Here's a screen cap of the B&T page.

mystickeonbt.jpg

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Going to So. In. today! I'd look up my fellow PW friends, but it's a family trip to Princeton, otherwise I would. Hope everyone has a good Mother's Day!!!

(If anyone's in Princeton today, look for a green Pontiac minivan with the INGO sticker!) :D :thumbsup:

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Going to So. In. today! I'd look up my fellow PW friends, but it's a family trip to Princeton, otherwise I would. Hope everyone has a good Mother's Day!!!

(If anyone's in Princeton today, look for a green Pontiac minivan with the INGO sticker!) :D :thumbsup:

Holy :poop:

:eek:

I better stay off the roads...;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom