• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Ahhhh.... That was sooooo worth the money....

Had a REALLY nice Jacuzzi to sit in most of the night. Got to go see The Bounty Hunter (which is surprisingly not as much of a chick flick as I thought. Pretty funny). Got to eat at TGIFridays. Don't Ever EVER go there unless you're rich. :): Food was good. I just miss the Jacuzzi. That thing was AWESOME! Woke up this morning, turned on Fox News, slipped in, relaxed. That's how you start a morning! Well, other things were involved, but didn't think I should talk about that! :D

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Census worker just came to my apartment!

First I was like, yeah, I didn't fill it out because my parents put me down for living with them since I'm a college student. Then he showed me where it says, "Do NOT include... college students who live away from this address most of the year." Oh, so they did it wrong. Oh, okay, go ahead.

When he got to the race questions, he asked "would you consider yourself hispanic, latino, ... ?"
    "No."
    "Would you consider yourself white?"
    Now, Johan was a black guy, so you should've seen his face when I said "no"!
    "Uh, what would you consider yourself?"
    "Just put down 'American'. I don't believe in perpetuation the classification of people based on skin color."

Oh, and from earlier, I forgot to mention... when I told him my parents already submitted that I live with them in Fort Wayne, he commented that a lot of people on my street were from Fort Wayne. I thought to myself, are you allowed to tell me that? I thought about asking him who all was from FW, but I decided I didn't really want to trick him into breaking privacy laws.

He was a nice guy and it went pretty well. I do appreciate the people who step forward to help out.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Hey Jimmy, Did you get Bigum fixed up?
    Yes! Installed a new 50 gallon water heater/w stand. Ran a new flue out the roof and flashed it.
    Installed a new main valve and an isolation valve for the heater.

He should be good to go!

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Yes! Installed a new 50 gallon water heater/w stand. Ran a new flue out the roof and flashed it.
    Installed a new main valve and an isolation valve for the heater.

He should be good to go!

Loving the new water heater. Watching jclark install it was watching a master in action.

I was pretty helpful, though...:rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom