• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Attention INGOers: IndyBeerman is no longer my friend!!!

neg.jpg

:laugh:

Doofus just gave me a neg rep on accident.:):

Don't worry, he got a pos rep in return.:D

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Attention INGOers: IndyBeerman is no longer my friend!!!

neg.jpg

:laugh:

Doofus just gave me a neg rep on accident.:):

Don't worry, he got a pos rep in return.:D

I still can't believe I did that, I'm so completely embarrassed, for this uncalled for act I stand before you to lash at me with wet noodle 50 times, (reaches for more extra meds quickly) to wipe away my wrong doing.

Forgive me master Zooka (in my best David Caradine Grass Hopper voice) I have been a bad bad beerman.:bash::wallbash::buddies:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Congrats!:rockwoot:

You will love her!

I hate you.

No seriously, the hatred is quite strong.

I wish I could afford to have as many guns follow me home as you do...You have to be close to needing a setup like hornadylnl is about to have.

I have no "cool" .22lrs...Unless you count my M231 drop-in conversion kit that I can put in my AR-15s.

Thanks guys, I already love it!! It is by far the baddest 22 LR rifle to date, and yeah Joe my Gun Fu is strong this year, Gotta say thanks to the wife she makes allot more than I do, it allows me to play a bit more!! and I have two rifle safes and I am on a rotation, those that are worth more get put in the safes the ones that are on the cheaper side get put in the closet.

But plans in the works to fix the storage problem!! :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I still can't believe I did that, I'm so completely embarrassed, for this uncalled for act I stand before you to lash at me with wet noodle 50 times, (reaches for more extra meds quickly) to wipe away my wrong doing.

Forgive me master Zooka (in my best David Caradine Grass Hopper voice) I have been a bad bad beerman.:bash::wallbash::buddies:

That is funny!!! be sure and follow the directions on the bottle!! :laugh::laugh:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    On another note I can't find my red dot I was going to put on the Sig, I have ad it for years and have seen it all the time, but now that I need it I can't seem to locate it!! :D

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    nobody saw me, cany prove it, i didnt do it

zombies ...

how many do i need to pm to buy that damn gun

You'll need 15 to PM and 50 to view the classifieds while logged in. But you won't get ANY posts by doing this. Your posts will be deleted for spamming and trying to bypass the rules.

So quit abusing the system, or you will find a wall of negrep and deleted posts slammed into your face!

Fair warning.

ETA - Just saw your posts that you joined back a while ago but never post. Sorry that you haven't been posting all along! Try to contribute someplace, but don't just go around posting simply to get enough to PM.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    how many do i need to pm to buy that damn gun

You'll need 15 to PM and 50 to view the classifieds while logged in. But you won't get ANY posts by doing this. Your posts will be deleted for spamming and trying to bypass the rules.

So quit abusing the system, or you will find a wall of negrep and deleted posts slammed into your face!

Fair warning.

ETA - Just saw your posts that you joined back a while ago but never post. Sorry that you haven't been posting all along! Try to contribute someplace, but don't just go around posting simply to get enough to PM.

Yep, I think someone is going to lose a few posts!! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom