• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I would publicly like to thank my husband for loving and sharing with me.

Next time keep your darned cooties to yourself!!!

he missed 2 days of work last week this stuff, wonder if I can out do him?

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I would publicly like to thank my husband for loving and sharing with me.

Next time keep your darned cooties to yourself!!!

he missed 2 days of work last week this stuff, wonder if I can out do him?

Thats funny!! We as Husbands of the world get blamed for allot of things!! I know his pain!! :laugh:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Thats funny!! We as Husbands of the world get blamed for allot of things!! I know his pain!! :laugh:

hmm he was sick last week, tired, sore throat, cough, fever, headache.
    Missed Thursday & Friday at work.

Me, woke up fine this morning, started feeling like crap around lunch, tired, sore throat, cough, fever, headache.

yep I'd say he shared with me. Had to drink a monster just so I could go to the shop and pick up a customers holster and deliver it to him since he deploys in the morning and this is the last time I'll see him for a year.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    :eek:

Did you kill him, or just knock him out, before you stole those items?

He was gone! His wife was looking after stuff! I made an offer and she sold it to me!! Now if they are still together this next year when they have the yard sale is yet to be determined!! It's a State wide yard sale every summer on US 12 allot of good stuff, and it takes three days to run the whole route! :D

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    That was extremely nice of you... I'm sure he'll remember that too... That's great customer service and I wish more companies were like you. :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    hmm he was sick last week, tired, sore throat, cough, fever, headache.
    Missed Thursday & Friday at work.

Me, woke up fine this morning, started feeling like crap around lunch, tired, sore throat, cough, fever, headache.

yep I'd say he shared with me. Had to drink a monster just so I could go to the shop and pick up a customers holster and deliver it to him since he deploys in the morning and this is the last time I'll see him for a year.

That was really nice of you Mrs G!! :rockwoot::patriot:

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    He was gone! His wife was looking after stuff! I made an offer and she sold it to me!! Now if they are still together this next year when they have the yard sale is yet to be determined!! It's a State wide yard sale every summer on US 12 allot of good stuff, and it takes three days to run the whole route! :D

That would be my idea of fun. I have no one to go with me though for things like that. My mother LOVED yard sales. I took her up to the time she could no longer do it, mentally and physically. But I have never done one of those kinds of sales. There's one that happens around the first of August down south. I think it's highway 127 or something like that. It goes from Michigan all the way down to Alabama. That would awesome!! It only lasts a few days though so I wouldn't be able to get very far. :D That one goes through Ohio and not Indiana.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    That would be my idea of fun. I have no one to go with me though for things like that. My mother LOVED yard sales. I took her up to the time she could no longer do it, mentally and physically. But I have never done one of those kinds of sales. There's one that happens around the first of August down south. I think it's highway 127 or something like that. It goes from Michigan all the way down to Alabama. That would awesome!! It only lasts a few days though so I wouldn't be able to get very far. :D That one goes through Ohio and not Indiana.

It is fun! I have gone with my brother and a friend for the last five years, It is amazing some of the things we have found and bought over the years. It's well worth the time, It starts in New Buffalo and goes all the way to Detroit we have never been able to do the whole thing, all the towns along the way take advantage of it too so we have to run every street in the towns also!! Great fun and some great bargains! :D

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I was out all day so just saw how the LEO suicide thread went after I posted... some people have no compassion at all. Oh well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom