• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Yeah, I really wasn't looking for one but at that price and with the seller willing to meet within 10 minutes from my house, couldn't pass it up. Have a 6" 629 and a little snub nose 60, now I have somethin in the middle...

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Hahahaha, hesitation will get ya, I would offer to sell it to ya but, I spent two hours takin it down and cleanin it. I would hate to have wasted that time for nothin, and I would hate to ask more than I just paid for it. Lose/Lose for me. LOL.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Hahahaha, hesitation will get ya, I would offer to sell it to ya but, I spent two hours takin it down and cleanin it. I would hate to have wasted that time for nothin, and I would hate to ask more than I just paid for it. Lose/Lose for me. LOL.

I just got another H&K a USP .40 with three mags!! Night sites!! that makes 5 H&K's I own!! I think I have a problem!!!!!

The Problem is I still want more:rockwoot: :D

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    It's 7 degrees out right now!! and the high for Friday is going to be 11 degrees!!

Yeah, it's 14 with a wind chill of -2 here now. Supposed to get down to a real temp of 1 tonight. I don't like it one bit. Can't imagine how cold it's supposed to get up by you!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Yeah, it's 14 with a wind chill of -2 here now. Supposed to get down to a real temp of 1 tonight. I don't like it one bit. Can't imagine how cold it's supposed to get up by you!

It was snowing so hard a min ago that I could hardly see the house next to ours looked out again and it's clear as can be!! :dunno:

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Kick bought the gun I wanted but other than that I'm doin OK...:D

Now, ur makin me feel bad. If it's something you were lookin for and lookin to keep, PM me with an offer. If I keep it, I will prolly take it to the range a few times throw it in my safe and next time I need money to buy something I really want, it will be first up for sale.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom