Not open for further replies.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Here's a pic of the Raven holster I had made for my FNP yesterday, along with the Benchmade folder I bought. As well as my FNP-9 with NS that I bought recently from TSG. :D I'm pretty happy with everything so far. :yesway:

picture.php

Well, about that knife. Even though I had the dollar, I was still late. Not quite a day, but still late. That was a nice find, congratulations.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    My feet are killing me. I spent all day at the 1500. Wasn't able to go out and eat afterward with friends because of a little family issue. Had a great time today. I met a lot of nice people. I was able to chat with some friends. But the booth was SOOOO busy. It didn't slow down until around 5PM or so. Sold a shirt around 10 til 6 too so we were busy until closing time. It was a great show. I can't go back tomorrow to work but for those of you who I was able to meet, it was indeed nice meeting you. I wish I had more time to chat with people.

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    My feet are killing me. I spent all day at the 1500. Wasn't able to go out and eat afterward with friends because of a little family issue. Had a great time today. I met a lot of nice people. I was able to chat with some friends. But the booth was SOOOO busy. It didn't slow down until around 5PM or so. Sold a shirt around 10 til 6 too so we were busy until closing time. It was a great show. I can't go back tomorrow to work but for those of you who I was able to meet, it was indeed nice meeting you. I wish I had more time to chat with people.
    Glad I got a chance to meet you! I sure wish Scutter would of said hello tho. I mean I know I'm scary to look at, but say Hi once in a while!

Guiness, anytime!!!

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I had a late lunch date with my son, brother and some of his coworkers....mmm, Denny's. Covered all the basic's....beef, BACON, fried onions, cheese and french fries....

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Glad I got a chance to meet you! I sure wish Scutter would of said hello tho. I mean I know I'm scary to look at, but say Hi once in a while!

Guiness, anytime!!!

I don't even remember what he was doing at the time. I know he was talking most of the day though. He was there yesterday and today. Sorry I didn't get to chat much.

I know at one point I had about ten people at the booth at one time so I said"ok everybody, listen up" hehehe. Then I proceeded with my little speech.

I love working the 1500. I didn't even get to make it around too much. I only chatted with mrs G, juggernaut, and cwood for a couple of minutes.

Was the guy there from Kentucky who does the 10/22 stuff? I wanted to look at his stocks. Didn't see him.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Hi!
    I figured out my router problem.
    It was busted. I bought a new one and have interwebs on all 3 laptops!
    Thanks to rmabrey for all the help!!

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Glad to hear it Jim! Routers can be a real pain sometimes! I've had my fair share of trouble with Windows 7 and my newest router.

I'm gonna shoot the old one....and then bash the remains with a BFH.
    I fooled with that thing for 3 days!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom