• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I'm getting out the cold weather gear because I gotta work on my dang truck. I can't even do that before I straighten up the garage because the tool boxes are buried!

And no, the truck won't fit in the garage. :xmad:

Sounds like our garage, it's pretty out of control right now and impossibly to work in. Also we have to work on the vehicles outside cause our garage is full of cars that are dismantled and don't run :):

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Sounds like our garage, it's pretty out of control right now and impossibly to work in. Also we have to work on the vehicles outside cause our garage is full of cars that are dismantled and don't run :):

I couldn't work on my truck in the garage even if it was empty! If there is nothing in the way, I could barely park it in there, but I couldn't get around it to work. Since I need to do brakes, that a problem.

Most newer houses have garages that are way too small for trucks. That's one of the requirements for my next home.

johnb62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Oct 15, 2008
    Evansville Area
    I couldn't work on my truck in the garage even if it was empty! If there is nothing in the way, I could barely park it in there, but I couldn't get around it to work. Since I need to do brakes, that a problem.

Most newer houses have garages that are way too small for trucks. That's one of the requirements for my next home.

:yesway: So true...

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Glad you're feeling a little better Lawrra. The cough is usually the last thing to go away for me.

Apple pancakes, bacon, sausage, coffee and juice are all on board now so I guess I've got no excuse not to get started on my truck.

Except for the fact that now I REALLY want a nap.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Howdy y'all!! Anyone go to the 1500 today?

Sadly my cyl head still isn't done :( I called today to check on it and apparantly their valve spring compressor isn't strong enough to compress those new springs enough.:noway: :):

So I told him to just put the stock ones back on for now. But it prob won't be done before they close. He said he may come back after hours to work on it. And if he gets it done he'll call me. :popcorn:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom