• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker

Serves you right for trying to add common sense to a conversation, you big tool! ;)

I've smoked for over 25 years. I'm not stupid enough to try to say its good for me. I will say that during the time in my life when I smoked the most (over 1.5 packs per day), I was also the healthiest. I was running 30 miles a week and I could do over 75 military pushups nonstop. That was about 13 years ago.

All the smoking nazis also won't tell you that your breathing about a packs worth of carcinogens just by walking a block on a downtown street.

Crap, guess I should have posted this in that thread...see what you made me do? :D

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Serves you right for trying to add common sense to a conversation, you big tool! ;)

I've smoked for over 25 years. I'm not stupid enough to try to say its good for me. I will say that during the time in my life when I smoked the most (over 1.5 packs per day), I was also the healthiest. I was running 30 miles a week and I could do over 75 military pushups nonstop. That was about 13 years ago.

All the smoking nazis also won't tell you that your breathing about a packs worth of carcinogens just by walking a block on a downtown street.

Crap, guess I should have posted this in that thread...see what you made me do? :D
    If you do, you'll get a neg rep. :)

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Thanks for the badge Suprtek and MrsGungho. Wow, I'm right at the point of getting another badge. You guys must have super rep powers.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Thanks for the badge Suprtek and MrsGungho. Wow, I'm right at the point of getting another badge. You guys must have super rep powers.

They study hard for their rep tests. See if you would quit that silly law stuff you could be in here all day talking about nothing.:):

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    They study hard for their rep tests. See if you would quit that silly law stuff you could be in here all day talking about nothing.:):

hey now, I am only here Monday & Tuesday if I'm not to busy around the house. The rest of the week I have to actually work!!

Why I should neg rep you for implying I have no life!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I was supposed to say "testamentary capacity", but I said "testicular capacity"! I need to stay off INGO while I'm in class! :facepalm:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom