Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I saw on the news they got hammered over there. 3 feet is s pretty good snow. There will be some roof damage out of that... probably water damage in the house from the ice dams when it starts to melt.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    They said the fuzz couldn't get out of the PD parking lot for emergency calls. I should have gotten over there and done some looting.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    They said the fuzz couldn't get out of the PD parking lot for emergency calls. I should have gotten over there and done some looting.
    When the Blizzard of '78 hit I was trapped at the PD for two days.
    It finally took the Civil Defense with a surplus Troop Transport to get me home.
    No looting then either! :D
    It was kinda fun to patrol on Snowmobiles though. :rockwoot:

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Thanks for the rep guys. I'm out until my 24 hours is up. I'll hit you back when I can.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Yeah, looters are apparently too lazy to get out in the deep snow.. who would have thought that... lazy looters. harumph.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    When the Blizzard of '78 hit I was trapped at the PD for two days.
    It finally took the Civil Defense with a surplus Troop Transport to get me home.
    No looting then either! :D
    It was kinda fun to patrol on Snowmobiles though. :rockwoot:

I was 9 or 10 when that happened. I still have pictures somewhere of the snow drifts that I took. I remember playing in it. I don't remember any other details though really. I think it was the same time that I built these awesome tunnels through the huge pile of show that accumulated from shoveling. Of course, I didn't know/realize at the time how dangerous that was. Never really thought that the tunnels could collapse. Oh, the fun things we used to do as kids.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Survived another Monday...tomorrow promises to be fun. :rolleyes:

I just scanned through a dozen pages trying to find out about this "surprise" Que was talking about. I got nothing. :dunno:

Guess we're all still waiting. :coffee:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I'm sitting in the first class of the semester, Trusts & Estates. The prof asked us to give our name and something interesting about ourselves, so she can better recall our names. I was sitting here and thought I would say that I like to collect guns and shoot at long distances, but I don't think it's the right time to divulge that bit of information.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I'm sitting in the first class of the semester, Trusts & Estates. The prof asked us to give our name and something interesting about ourselves, so she can better recall our names. I was sitting here and thought I would say that I like to collect guns and shoot at long distances, but I don't think it's the right time to divulge that bit of information.

I don't know that I blame you there. I never tell most people that I own a few guns in real life. Good luck on the new semester. Hurry up and get your law license and then we can ask for free advice all the time :D

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I told them that Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman is my favorite show. I got a lot of smiles from some of the guys in class. :rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom