• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Did she try to have them get her a ticket through a different airline with a different connection? They used to do stuff like that if flights were canceled.

she just found out so she is looking into that now. told her just let me know when I needed to be at the airport in Indy.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    the child vacationing in Florida just called. Both her flights to get home tomorrow have been canceled. She was to connect in Atlanta, guess they don't know how to remove snow there. :dunno:

Sorry to hear about that Mrs G, also glad your Mom is doing better! and I have just two words for you! ROAD TRIP!!! :D J/K I Hope the weather clears up for her! :D

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Good luck on finding a flight MrsG

I'm sure when the snow comes tonight thru tomorrow more flights will be canceled.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Sorry to hear about that Mrs G, also glad your Mom is doing better! and I have just two words for you! ROAD TRIP!!! :D J/K I Hope the weather clears up for her! :D

thanks HK. Road trip for me is ahhhh heck no!!!

Good luck on finding a flight MrsG

I'm sure when the snow comes tonight thru tomorrow more flights will be canceled.

I'm not looking for her. She chose to go, she can chose to find a way home. I sound callus I know but she's an adult and she can do this. She called her boss and she just laughed like she didn't believe her. Guess when she doesn't show up for work Wednesday she'll believe her then!

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I'm not looking for her. She chose to go, she can chose to find a way home. I sound callus I know but she's an adult and she can do this. She called her boss and she just laughed like she didn't believe her. Guess when she doesn't show up for work Wednesday she'll believe her then!

:yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom