Not open for further replies.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I'm only familiar with 5 Star Distributing around these parts

Up there we distribute import's and micro's like Peroni, Bells, Flying Dog and a whole more. We also distribute Gallo, Livingston Cellars and tons of wine also.

Our trucks up there fly EF Transit on the doors and is invoiced under World Class Beverages. Both subsidiaries of Monarch.

We run two day routes up there across the northern part of the state and up until about 1 year ago I used to run overflow routes up there pretty consistently. Don't miss it to much, hated leaving the wife alone at nights.

I also don't miss the one particular LEO in Huntington, tried to nail me with a ticket for speeding (49 in a 30) two blocks after pulling out of Northside Liq and heading north (up the hill). This was when we still was running the 18 bay trucks up there with Miller/Coors advertising on the sides.

He went ballistic on me and said that he followed me for ever before I pulled over and was about to call backup for help.

I immediately asked to have his superior to be dispatched, and when he arrived the said LEO went over the entire "so called invented" order of events to him.

I politely handed his Lt. a computer generated time stamped invoice showing what time I pulled out of Northside and asked him how could I get even an empty truck to up to 49mph in two blocks.

He handed everything back to me and said he was sorry for the problem and inconvenience and I could leave. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall to over hear that butt chewing he got because he was getting an ear full when I pulled away with a finger being driven into his chest for effect.:n00b:

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Looks like I missed all the fun again.:noway:

I think the nuts come out late at night thinking they can go unnoticed. :D

They quickly learn that to be a false assumption.

Full Moon folks, that is all I need to sat.

Full-Moon.jpg

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Cumberland
    IndyK likes Spring

Spring is here im so happy:rockwoot: i thought this Winter was going to be the one that drove me silly:D
    I have 3 pools to open and one to clean today, so im gonna cut it early "because my profession allows me to do that"

Gonna go home to mow my yard, cook something on the grilllll. Crack open a few beers with the wife and throw frisbee with the dogs. Hell i think im gonna drag out the M44 and give her some lovin too!:D

ahhhh, Did i mention i have yet to watch last Sundays Breaking Bad on the DirectTv

Hope all is well with INGO or soon will be!!
    yeee hawwww:patriot::ar15::D:rockwoot::chuck:

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Just wanted to get rid of it since I never shoot it. I also will be focusing my .308 time and energy on my DPMS.

I know I could've gotten way more, but I wanted to do something friendly in the classifieds and offer up a deal.

I may throw up a handgun at a bargain basement price as well.

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    Just wanted to get rid of it since I never shoot it. I also will be focusing my .308 time and energy on my DPMS.

I know I could've gotten way more, but I wanted to do something friendly in the classifieds and offer up a deal.

I may throw up a handgun at a bargain basement price as well.

Heck if you would like to donate a G26 my way I'm sure we can work something out for you to get a tax break next year! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom