Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Hiya peeps!
    I got my daughter a bow for Christmas..and found out today we have to send it back. Im getting my money back on it..the finish looked like crap and the stuff it came with was junk!
    Im gonna spend a little more and get her a quality bow...but I'm trying to talk her out of solid pink! the camo pink that it comes in would be better than solid pink and white.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Hiya peeps!
    I got my daughter a bow for Christmas..and found out today we have to send it back. Im getting my money back on it..the finish looked like crap and the stuff it came with was junk!
    Im gonna spend a little more and get her a quality bow...but I'm trying to talk her out of solid pink! the camo pink that it comes in would be better than solid pink and white.

Thats cool Kris, It's neat that she and you will have that in common! and the pink camo would be cool for her!

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    That is an awesome bow!

600-pink-edge.jpg

Hadda post a pick so the peeps too lazy to click the link can see the awesomeness!

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Back from a weekend in Michigan. I discovered the IKEA store while I was up there. That place is AWESOME!! Saw my old house that was the first home I bought. It hasn't changed much. We don't drive by there often because it's out of the way but I wanted to see it.

Hope everyone is doing well. I had limited internet access this weekend so I couldn't check in very often.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Back from a weekend in Michigan. I discovered the IKEA store while I was up there. That place is AWESOME!! Saw my old house that was the first home I bought. It hasn't changed much. We don't drive by there often because it's out of the way but I wanted to see it.

Hope everyone is doing well. I had limited internet access this weekend so I couldn't check in very often.

So you was up in my neck of the woods!!:D

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    You know what's annoying? The only time I ever have to go to a physical bank is to deposit checks. I'm looking into ways to deposit checks by taking photos of them. Anybody have experience with that?

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    You know what's annoying? The only time I ever have to go to a physical bank is to deposit checks. I'm looking into ways to deposit checks by taking photos of them. Anybody have experience with that?

No personal experience but, I've heard there is an app for the Iphone that let's you do that. It has to be a specific bank (forgot which one), and it takes a little longer to have the "funds released" than it would with the normal deposit. But, not having to go to the bank would prolly make it well worth it... :twocents:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom