• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    And the fact that Pay-Pal can lock your account anytime they want for any reason they want and not release your money!!

Well, I never keep money in the PayPal account. I just use it to pay for things with my CC without needing to type in the numbers all the time (since I just have to authenticate). It *does* look like it is free to transfer the money from my PayPal account into a bank account electronically; they'll only charge a couple bucks if I wanted a check sent to me, which of course, I won't.

8azr

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    At work...boooo!
    But there is a bright spot..the next 4 days will be time and a half pay since I worked the 2 days last week I was suppose to have off and I have already reached my 40hrs before those two days. Im gonna make a triple car payment.:rockwoot:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Im listening to an audio book series by Darren Shan called "Demonata" talk about some scary crap! this dudes mind is effed up! think stephen king times 10. and its all really well written..not laggy at all,he keeps you entertained through the whole book! and his description of some of the demons is so vivid I felt like I was going to throw up! how come I have never heard of this guy before!?!?!
    I dont know if there is any place to sample any of his books but if there is you all should listen to him...Im listening to the first book in the series called "lord loss"

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    felix0213
    Top Bottom