Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    No personal experience but, I've heard there is an app for the Iphone that let's you do that. It has to be a specific bank (forgot which one), and it takes a little longer to have the "funds released" than it would with the normal deposit. But, not having to go to the bank would prolly make it well worth it... :twocents:

That's what I'm thinking, too. I know that Chase offers the feature, and I have a CC with them but no bank account. USAA also offers it, I think. Chase has an iPhone app for it, but I dunno about USAA.

PayPal seems to let you deposit up to $3,000 per month into your PayPal account (using the iPhone app), but then you have to move it back into your actual bank account after it clears. My concern there is that I'd have to pay fees and lose some of the deposit.

Still researching... cuz it is a FREAKIN pain to go to the bank. I hate banks. I dread the day I buy a house and need to go to a bank for a loan.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Yeah and PayPal =
    A: Anti-Gun and
    B: Can take up to 4 BUSINESS DAYS to transfer the funds into your bank account.
    I don't know if that matters to you but, I am poor and usually need my money yesterday

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Yeah and PayPal =
    I don't know if that matters to you but, I am poor and usually need my money yesterday

Whoa, for real? PayPal is Anti-gun? Sad. I could've dealt with the delay for e-deposits, though; really just want them as a convenience and then could still go to the building itself if I was in a hurry.

Looks like there is a Pro-gun alternative to PayPal, but it is currently down for upgrades (needs new software written to handle the higher number of users).
    Pro-Gun Pro-American Version of PayPal released! - THR

Maybe I'll look into using Chase bank. But I've been really happy with my current bank, so I dunno... *sigh* "Get with the times, ye banks!"

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    :coffee: What's up everyone?

I REALLY don't want to go back to work tomorrow. :tantrum:

Yeah, I think we should all quit our jobs and form a colony.

:patriot:**That is still governed by and is fully a part of the United States of America***:patriot:

:ingo:***The colony would in no way shape or form resemble a militia***
    :ingo:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Yeah and PayPal =

And the fact that Pay-Pal can lock your account anytime they want for any reason they want and not release your money!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom