• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    If you're familiar with this movie, you will find this hilarious!

rock-blood-sport.gif

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    And I have 8061 posts in this thread!!! You all are great!! Thanks for putting up with me, Laughing with me, praying with me, and for being the best thread on the best gun forum on the web! You guys are great! And I feel privileged to call you my friends!! :rockwoot: :D

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    And I have 8061 posts in this thread!!! You all are great!! Thanks for putting up with me, Laughing with me, praying with me, and for being the best thread on the best gun forum on the web! You guys are great! And I feel privileged to call you my friends!! :rockwoot: :D

You are a great guy, which everyone here knows. You've come down to train us a couple times... one time when it was hotter than satan's sack. You always offer help and support. You let people borrow your stuff for training. You are never a jerk. You trained us for free even!

If there were an; INGO member of the Year for 2010... you;d have my vote and just about everyone else's too!

Okay, I'm going to stop now. This is starting to sound like a man crush...:gheyhi:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    You are a great guy, which everyone here knows. You've come down to train us a couple times... one time when it was hotter than satan's sack. You always offer help and support. You let people borrow your stuff for training. You are never a jerk. You trained us for free even!

If there were an; INGO member of the Year for 2010... you;d have my vote and just about everyone else's too!

Okay, I'm going to stop now. This is starting to sound like a man crush...:gheyhi:

Thank's Big's you Da Man!! :rockwoot:

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Just got back from shooting, thanks Kinnards80 and Hotpockets for having me out, thanks to Que for driving, thanks to everyone for letting me shoot your guns and thanks to OneBadV8 for giving Kinnards some Mauser ammo

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom