Thanks HK!!! Makes me feel like dancing! :D

dancing-pants.gif

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side

we hit him at the same time so who awarded it?

I had a wonderful day of driving out to Indianapolis Airport, dropping the girlies off so they can fly to Florida, only to get the distressing call from daughter after her TSA encounter. Then the flight was delayed going out here, late getting in at Atlanta and barely caught the connecting. They did finally make it though and to top it off, I almost ran out of gas on the way home! :wallbash: Put $20 in and got half a tank. Highway robbery I say!!

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    we hit him at the same time so who awarded it?

I had a wonderful day of driving out to Indianapolis Airport, dropping the girlies off so they can fly to Florida, only to get the distressing call from daughter after her TSA encounter. Then the flight was delayed going out here, late getting in at Atlanta and barely caught the connecting. They did finally make it though and to top it off, I almost ran out of gas on the way home! :wallbash: Put $20 in and got half a tank. Highway robbery I say!!

$20 doesn't quite get me a 1/4 tank in my Avalanche...:xmad:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I appreciate yours just as much but it looks like HK beat you to it. :yesway:

I put the same amount in my truck today and it was barely more than a 1/4! :xmad:

Works for me!

Driving to Plymouth tomorrow, think I'm for sure gonna take the Jetta now with gas the way it is.

ETA HK got me a bacon!!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Hey your going to be up in my neck of the woods! we are suppose to get freezing rain and some snow so drive carefully!

grrrrrrr!! Just what I didn't want to hear. Oh well, not a choice with Mom in the home. She is demanding diet pepsi and can't get anyone to bring it to her!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom