• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    daughter was harassed by TSA today. She says she was scared to death because no one would tell her what was going on yet they wouldn't let her proceed. turns out they were afraid of the pony tail holders on her wrist.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    daughter was harassed by TSA today. She says she was scared to death because no one would tell her what was going on yet they wouldn't let her proceed. turns out they were afraid of the pony tail holders on her wrist.

Ouchless+Elastics.jpg

:eek:

Scary stuff...

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Wow!! thats just nuts!!

they were told to show up early because her friend had a paper ID since her DL has been suspended and she needed ID to board the plane. Well IN doesn't give you ID when you apply anymore, they give you a piece of paper that looks just like the DL or ID card and mail you the ID.
    So they figured OC would have problems, she walked right through. S. gets pulled into the full body scanner. she steps out the other side and they don't say anything to her. so she figures she can leave and attempts to and they got all nasty with her and told her to not move. She asked what was wrong and they just looked through her waiting for someone to tell them something. After a few tense minutes they speak in their little ear piece and then ask her to see her wrist, which has 5 or 6 pony tail holders on it. Just unreal.
    She just called me from Atlanta and they barely made the connecting flight. She has her luggage as it was small enough for carry on, OC, well they aren't sure since they themselves had to run from one end to the other and barely made it.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    they were told to show up early because her friend had a paper ID since her DL has been suspended and she needed ID to board the plane. Well IN doesn't give you ID when you apply anymore, they give you a piece of paper that looks just like the DL or ID card and mail you the ID.
    So they figured OC would have problems, she walked right through. S. gets pulled into the full body scanner. she steps out the other side and they don't say anything to her. so she figures she can leave and attempts to and they got all nasty with her and told her to not move. She asked what was wrong and they just looked through her waiting for someone to tell them something. After a few tense minutes they speak in their little ear piece and then ask her to see her wrist, which has 5 or 6 pony tail holders on it. Just unreal.
    She just called me from Atlanta and they barely made the connecting flight. She has her luggage as it was small enough for carry on, OC, well they aren't sure since they themselves had to run from one end to the other and barely made it.

Wow! well glad she made her flight! but that is crazy!!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I just got home from helping my brother move. It took us a while to get started since most of us were up late last night. I still don't understand why he had to move on New Years day!

Hey, Pownage on my first post of the day!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom