Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I have heard TONS of people say that avatar is awesome. I am one of those guys that isnt crazy about movies that are totally fictional like star trek and stuff like that, but literally EVERYONE that i have talked to said avatar was awesome....so i think im gonna have to see it

You won't regret it, It is done so well you can't tell that it is not real!! a great movie!! :D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    That's really food news SE but what we all really want to know is did you manage to get in and out of the storage unit without the PPD Swat Team being deployed? :D

I think it's because when I got out of the truck, I announced through the rain that I was NOT there to rob the place... Again. :D

He gathers them all up, heads to the rental store and the store had shut down and the building was torn down...Free movies and games!:laugh:

Yea, until two years later when Corporate figures it out and sees how many hundreds of dollars they can get him for. :D

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Since I generally dislike these threads anyway....

If we can't all agree to play nice. I'm going to give a handful of folks a few days vacation.
    If you can't figure out how to add each other to the ignore filter let me know via PM and I'll happily assit you.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Did I miss something?:scratch:

Just read back to today's posts in here. Jayincville was sounding off and neg-repping people. Some of us started neg-repping back while others tried to pacify it and perhaps salvage a good contributing member.

IMHO, there's no reason for any "vacations". At least, not yet. I'd rather see if Jayincville will come around first.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Yea, until two years later when Corporate figures it out and sees how many hundreds of dollars they can get him for. :D

Yeah, he said he was planning on holding on to them, just in case.

BTW, IIRC, there was no "corporate" for this place...I'm pretty sure it was just a little hole in the wall video store, but I could be wrong.

Either way, the most they could do is ask for the merchandise back...He tried to return them, what was he supposed to do, toss them on top of the rubble? :dunno:

:D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Just read back to today's posts in here. Jayincville was sounding off and neg-repping people. Some of us started neg-repping back while others tried to pacify it and perhaps salvage a good contributing member.

IMHO, there's no reason for any "vacations". At least, not yet. I'd rather see if Jayincville will come around first.

Yeah! about that!! three days on a single minded rant!! somehow I don't think so!! :D

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

Yeah, nothing that was said was vacation worthy. But quite frankly, I could give a rat's butt less if he ever comes around or not. Let him be a bitter troll all he wants and by the time everyone gets fed up and starts ignoring him, he'll get bored and fade away. It doesn't seem like he has much to contribute anyway.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    No, please don't. That would just be gross.

:):

Oh geeez... not this again... :rolleyes:

Hey wait a sec, that's what he actually wrote. Ok, carry on.

On a different note.. this movie came up on netflix as a suggestion. Waste. Of. Life. (Didn't post the title because the title itself isn't PG13.) Its IMDB rating isn't all that terrible, 6.4/10. And the description didn't sound that bad. But man, it was a waste.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Most movies are a waste of life.

There's cinema and then there's movies.

Cinema will never die: Pulp Fiction, Gone with the Wind, Full Metal Jacket, 2001: A Space Odyssey, et cetera... and these films will never die.

And then there's: Bring it On, American Pie, You Got Served, Fast and the Furious... and these pieces of filth cannot die quickly enough.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Most movies are a waste of life.

There's cinema and then there's movies.

Cinema will never die: Pulp Fiction, Gone with the Wind, Full Metal Jacket, 2001: A Space Odyssey, et cetera... and these films will never die.

And then there's: Bring it On, American Pie, You Got Served, Fast and the Furious... and these pieces of filth cannot die quickly enough.

HEY! Fast and the Furious WAS AWESOME! Some of my favorite series of the decade! :n00b: Oh well, to each their own. :)

I did pick up Babylon A.D. for $2 at Hollywood Video today though. Gonna go watch it if I can get XP SP3 to install... :xmad:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I'm watching Black Dynamite right now...I highly recommend it.

It's a parody of (old school) Shaft and Dolomite...I can't quit laughing at the cheesy one liners.

Anyone with a sense of humor will get a big kick out of it...I'm in stitches right now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom