• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I'm watching Black Dynamite right now...I highly recommend it.

It's a parody of (old school) Shaft and Dolomite...I can't quit laughing at the cheesy one liners.

Anyone with a sense of humor will get a big kick out of it...I'm in stitches right now.

That's two movies I've added to my queue because of you today. Unfortunately, I've got like 70 movies ahead of those, so it'll be a while before I get to them. But at least they're on the list!

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Internet_Troll_Nettle_Award.png

There was no explanation with this pic.
    Is is a nettle award for a troll?
    Would that mean the troll is good at getting under your skin?
    The troll is a pr***?
    The troll just causes irritation?

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    It is by far one of the top three movies ever, I have watched it about ten times now and could watch it again anytime, you just don't get tired of it, but you do have to watch it if you miss certain parts of it from getting up for pop corn it will not flow for you, any way great movie!!! :rockwoot::D

and it is great in 7.1 makes you feel like your in the movie!! :D

I got a fav movie of all time in BR just for the remastered sound.....

Patton

God I love this movie, the soundtrack is awesome, just a darn great movie.
    Beat I've watched this over 100 times since I was old enough to stay up and watch TV. Heck I remember Channel 4 in Indy used to play Battle of the Bulge almost every election night.

I love a good war movie.

Bummer is that my sub woof amp went kaplut so I either got to buy another new powered sub, or go to radio shack and see if they got a amp to put in it. Got to have some thumps, need those thumps.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    That's two movies I've added to my queue because of you today. Unfortunately, I've got like 70 movies ahead of those, so it'll be a while before I get to them. But at least they're on the list!

I've mentioned several movies the past couple of days, so I don't know the other one you are speaking of...If I were to guess, it'd be Gummo.

If you haven't seen There Will Be Blood, put that one on the top of your queue...

I'd never ask you to list what your 70 movies are, so I can't comment on whether you should move up the other movies I mentioned.

Black Dynamite is a comedy that you need another person or two watching it with you to get the full about of laughs.

Gummo, it doesn't matter who is around, you are going to think the movie is FUBAR...I suggest doing a background on it, so you know that some of the scenes in the movie are actual footage.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Oh, man, I finally found that one awesome song in the 'Hannibal' soundtrack that I've been looking for... Vide Cor Meum by Patrick Cassidy.

Beautiful song, and I don't even speak Italian.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Oh, man, I finally found that one awesome song in the 'Hannibal' soundtrack that I've been looking for... Vide Cor Meum by Patrick Cassidy.

Beautiful song, and I don't even speak Italian.

Damn straight you don't...Ur from Merikuh, you best just be speaking Amerikun!:):

On a side note, I'm planning on learning a new language(via Rosetta Stone, at least starting out) and I've narrowed it down to 3(in a particular order)...

1. Japanese(2nd highest GDP for any country, but the hardest to learn)
    2. Spanish(most prominent in the US)
    3. German(I've always wanted to learn it for some reason)

What do you guys think?

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Damn straight you don't...Ur from Merikuh, you best just be speaking Amerikun!:):

On a side note, I'm planning on learning a new language(via Rosetta Stone, at least starting out) and I've narrowed it down to 3(in a particular order)...

What do you guys think?

French. I hear it impresses the ladies. :D

Actually Spanish. Many countries that have multiple languages normally have Spanish as one of them.
    Take the Philippines as an example.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009

Actually Spanish. Many countries that have multiple languages normally have Spanish as one of them.

Spanish is useful and German is just fun.

I can speak Spanish as well as a six year old.

My German is still almost non-existent, but it's getting better all the time.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana

What do you guys think?

I say Spanish as well.

There are a lot of good reasons to learn it, but none more important than to figure out all the :poop: the servers and staff at Mexican restaurants are saying about you. :D

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

Sorry, I don't/won't speak the ghey.:laugh:

I don't have the numbers, but I'd venture to guess that Engrish is also taught there and I have that one covered.:):

On a serious note, thanks for the vote.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    This thread is entertaining. and to join the language conversation, I took 6 years of french and can't speak it, but if someone else is speaking french I can generally understand it. WIerd

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Spanish is useful and German is just fun.

I can speak Spanish as well as a six year old.

My German is still almost non-existent, but it's getting better all the time.

I took two years of German(the other two years were Latin) in high school and yes, I agree it is fun...Unfortunately I only remember curse words and perverted phrases.:laugh:

I say Spanish as well.

There are a lot of good reasons to learn it, but none more important than to figure out all the :poop: the servers and staff at Mexican restaurants are saying about you. :D

Good point.:):

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    If you didn't have a wife and 3 beautiful kids, I'd say you are :gheyhi: for owning one of those sorry excuses for a pet.:laugh:

Anyway, at least your cat is taking a :poop: and not another mate.:pimp::dunno:

The cat found me. I've never had a cat before. I don't even really like cats.

But Whiskers is cool.

:poop:'s in a box, gets laid twice a night, is great with the kids, and thinks I'm awesome.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    The cat found me. I've never had a cat before. I don't even really like cats.

But Whiskers is cool.

:poop:'s in a box, gets laid twice a night, is great with the kids, and thinks I'm awesome.

I actually don't even hate cats, but they are the only thing(s) that I'm allergic to that I know of and they know it(cats friggin LOVE me).

Just out of curiosity, do you have any dogs?

Muddy_Ford

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    Hartford City
    I weighed myself tonight and I am down to 250lbs!:rockwoot:
    I started off this diet at 312. Figured this was the place to post.
    Plus I hear this is where the rep gets handed out.:D

By the way congrats on the cat using the box.:laugh:
    Have a good night guys.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom