• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    no..was the damnedest thing! I opened the door and got scissor kicked in the neck by Garry Coleman!
    At least it wasn't this guy.
    bill1.jpg

You might be too young to know who this is.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I worked third for about 20 years, still hard to get used to days!! days suck!! the night is in my blood!! :D

I worked 3rds for almost 10yrs. Im on days now. sometimes I miss 3rds......but it is nice being able to eat supper with my family and being able to spend more of my evening with them as well.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I worked 3rds for almost 10yrs. Im on days now. sometimes I miss 3rds......but it is nice being able to eat supper with my family and being able to spend more of my evening with them as well.

I would sleep during the day and wake up when they got home from school and work so I would spend the evening with them and when they went to bed I went to work and would see them before they left for school and work!! and had the house to myself during the day, worked out great!! :D

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I worked nights in a factory... it was a lot cooler and laid back. Too bad we switched from Days to Nights back to Days every 28 days.

The switching so often really sucked.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I would sleep during the day and wake up when they got home from school and work so I would spend the evening with them and when they went to bed I went to work and would see them before they left for school and work!! and had the house to myself during the day, worked out great!! :D

my family goes to bed early and gets up early. both my wife and daughter are usually asleep by 8pm and up by 4am..they have always been like that,kinda sucks because there is absolutely no sleeping in with this family:rolleyes::dunno:
    when I worked 3rds Id get home after they where already gone and would go to bed at about 2pm or so and wake up at about 6-7pm so I only got to see em for about an hour a day.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    my family goes to bed early and gets up early. both my wife and daughter are usually asleep by 8pm and up by 4am..they have always been like that,kinda sucks because there is absolutely no sleeping in with this family:rolleyes::dunno:
    when I worked 3rds Id get home after they where already gone and would go to bed at about 2pm or so and wake up at about 6-7pm so I only got to see em for about an hour a day.

Yeah, that would suck!! I would rather have days too than that!! :)

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I think we're gonna have a rainy weekend.
    Supposed to have a pretty good storm tomorrow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom