• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Greg.B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Evansville
    Terrible fire near Evansville today... 2 kids were killed. Soon to be step father probably started it...:xmad::xmad::xmad:

Stepfather arrested near Cincinnatti after a high speed chase, and being tased for coming at the cops with a knife; news said he's already admitted it and has been charged with 2 counts of murder. House is right up the road; completely burned to the ground :(

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Stepfather arrested near Cincinnatti after a high speed chase, and being tased for coming at the cops with a knife; news said he's already admitted it and has been charged with 2 counts of murder. House is right up the road; completely burned to the ground :(

I do not know how someone could do such a thing to their own family or anyone as far as that goes!! Horrible just Horrible!!!:xmad:

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!

Just plain sad.
    Get out a gas can soak him up and toss a match.
    It will save the taxpayers a ton of money.
    It already sounds like he was going for the "Suicide by Cop" but they screwed up and tased him.

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    Just plain sad.
    Get out a gas can soak him up and toss a match.
    It will save the taxpayers a ton of money.
    It already sounds like he was going for the "Suicide by Cop" but they screwed up and tased him.

I can't really comment too much as I wasn't there but I will say this..........If someone has LETHAL means in their hands, I'm probably not going to be using LESS-LETHAL means to take care of the situation.

:dunno:

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Relic, you da man!

So anyway, I just got back from the ER. Apparently the stone not only hasn't moved, but it's SIX mm instead of the 4mm the other hospital told me. They think I had two and they got fused together. I was in such bad pain my body started going numb and I was shaking like a leaf. I have an appointment for the Urologist Monday and we're going to do the shockwave bath tub thing to try to break it up.

Darn it Ryan, you sure that the extra 2mm isn't a foundation that's being built by some evil bacteria that wants to take up residence in ya?

6mm, the only thing that can be really said is OMG!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    like I said..Im a lover not a fighter...I have never in my life been in a fight and I have a temper like the dalai lama.:dunno:

Nope, not the solution.

I think a sniper on the grassy knoll will do the job.:n00b:

Well back in the day when I was a little on mischief side when ya wanted to get even with someone but didn't want to cause any damage we just took the brightest red lipstick we could find and smear it under his car door handle, or on the back of the steering wheel, or on the gear shifter.

If you wanted to get real nasty you could put it on his wiper blades and he never knew it until he turned them on and it smeared it all over the windshield!!! but you didn't hear it from me!!! :D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    You all suck. I went to bed last night at 8:30pm and just woke up. I shouldn't need sleep for another.... week or two. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom